How to keep nice flaccid/ nice bulge while wrestling?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ellogovernor, Jun 20, 2008.

1. ellogovernor

ellogovernor New Member

Whenever I am wrestling (in a singlet) I experience extreme shrinkage. It is disappointing because I am not small but it makes me look that way :(

How can I maintain a nice flaccid w/o rings or anything?

Any nutrients/ things I can do?

What about jelqing before?

2. bigb4uaz

bigb4uaz New Member

I'd like to know the same thing...whenever I'm working out......shrinkage always happens...embarassing....I wear tight underwear so that helps, but would like to show a bit more....

3. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    you could try pumping it before you pull on the tights. and maybe a jelly cockring too. that way it will be real full and swollen, but flexiable , and the flexible ring will keep it that way yet not get inthe way of your movements

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do what male strippers do....

get it slightly semi and then whack an elastic band round the base! lol

5. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    Shrinkage in these situations is primarily caused by 2 things that are closely related. Your body tends to increase the blood flow to the areas that need it the most. If you are cold then blood flow will move closer to your vital organs. If your body is to hot it will move more blood closer to your skin to help transfer off the excess heat.
    The same happens when you are working out. Your flow of blood is increased around the muscles under the most strain in order to keep them supplied with enough oxygen and fuel to keep them working.
    Your body also does try to protect your reproductive organs when under strain by attempting to draw everything as close in to the body as it can in order to minimize the chances of injury.

Of course wearing such a tight outfit doesn't exactly help much, It would tend to compress things a bit.

6. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

The wresting tights probably do show a bit of a nice penis bulge, but who cares? That's not usually what wrestlers would be concerned with.

Probably a few people in the audience were into scoping out bulges, but we weren't aware of it, and didn't care.

Wresting is about exercise, competition, or winning, not hardly "comparitive anatomy."

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

i get embarrassingly small sometimes at the wrong time, and other times can be very flaccid, relaxed, "hanging low". coming out of a swimming pool is a perfect example. most of the time, it is small(not due to cold water), and believe me if you are a decent looking guy, gals are checking you out when you come out of that pool. I have also noticed the ladies sly grins or smiles, if I come out of the pool with mr. floppy hanging large down there. wish it would just stay that way.

at Kmart one day, i was walking towards this lady down the long aisle across the back of the store. she smiled at me from a long way off, we got closer, her eyes darted fleeting glances from my face to my crotch as we got closer and closer. she was smiling ear to ear, and stepped over, stopped and introduced herself. I was polite. gave her my first name. she was not ugly, not pretty either. she told me I was very nice(crotch glance), she enjoyed it(crothc glance), and walked away. i was hanging low and large, having jelqed and screwed my wife that morning. I was also w/out underwear. that was a rare moment.

8. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I wrestled in high school for two years and while I can see that you would want to show some bulge as you are displaying all in the singlet, although I am not really sure that you want it want it. There is no feeling like having the other guy spin around and crush you because you just had to put it out there. I had the same problem though... I am a grower and always felt like I had nothing to show when in my singlet. I was always embarassed. However, f' it... get out on the mat and whoop some ass. If your school is anything like mine... nobody came to the meets anyways.

With that said, if you are really wanting to increase your flaccid size and thus your bulge, then jelqing is probably the way to go.

But really, keep the goods out of the way... I'd definitely stay away from pumping because that is pumping more blood into an area, that if crushed, could cause problems. Same with any sort of rings. But, this is IMHO...

9. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Did you just come here to tell a few stories or do you actually have some advice? :thinking:

Draft saved Draft deleted