How "to kill" gay part?!!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by nabludatelj, Apr 1, 2008.

1. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    heya. Im bisexual... and im virgin.
    and i dont want to like guys anymore..=))... i want to think only abt girls..
    because after thinking about guys.. i feel dirty myself...

do u have the same problem, write here... lets discuss how can we get it..?!!:confused:

2. choadliker

choadliker New Member

Dude,i hear you,i love puss,but i love cock too. Just HATE Neally.Sissy queer turns your stomach,suck a real cock on a true guy once and you will at least be honest to your self---------do not wear it on your shirt sleave,though-that sucks.most guys worship some cock at some level.

3. skypylot

skypylot New Member

Albums:
    I've been married before, have great kids, but finally gave in to my gay side after fighting it for numbers of years. Learn to go with it, because it can't be changed.
    Trying to change is like being left handed and trying to force yourself to use your right hand, it can be done, but uncomfortably, best just to go where your human nature takes you, and accept it. Good Luck

4. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    This thread is likely to be met with high levels of hostility because people here believe in being open and accepting of their own sexuality.

You have to learn to live with your feelings, because your sexuality is part of who you are. The sooner you accept that, the happier you will become.

That doesn't mean you have to ever do anything with another guy, but don't let your fears cloud your feelings. You might fall in love with another man and he might fall in love with you, and you might miss your chance of being in a happy relationship due to your fears...

5. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the worst part in all tht...
    i think that i love guy... thats why.. i want to forget about him.. forever... and dont think about guys anynmore..
    i want deny all tht... i want to erase..
    i know that.. it is against.. rules... but anyway..i want to.. try...
    because im tired of all tht..

6. key19612

key19612 New Member

for 30 years I didn´t realize beiing really Bi,although I was always attracted by male bodys. After 14 lucky and 6 cruel years of family life, with 3 children ,my hidden sexual orientation lasting for nearly 5 years finally resultet in divorce after trying sucide of mine. No acceptance from my kids, but since 2 years I feel ,that I can really live and fell really"TRUE", the only way ,I´m able to stay in this world. I only can warn you to try to supress your real and honest feelings!! Live it, accept it, you are so born..and it´s not dirty but a "present" to be happy and compatible to both men and women, othewise, you´ll be getting "destroyed and you´ll make also other people unhappy.
    best wishes and good luck
    key

7. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    but im making one guy unhappy... rite now..
    im destroying his life...
    just because i love him..

8. D_Portelay Porquesword

First, listen to the voices of wisdom on here. There are quite a few men here that understand what you are going through. Intelligent men.

Don't be so hard on yourself, these things often take more time to figure out than we'd like but it is not the mountain we think it to be. Guilt is toxic no matter what anyone tells you.

Second................

I cannot believe the ignorance!
    These are serious matters for people here, and not some preferential stated crap that has nothing to do with what the man may be going through.

What we resent most, is reflected in ourselves. So what, you don't care for effeminate men?

A true dude, whether he is in heels or has been written up in Ripley's for the worst case of jock itch in the history of the entire world will tell you the truth and look you in the eye while he's doing it? Isn't that what matters most?

I can't believe you called it a "puss". For the love of heaven. I am so embarrassed for you right now, for one your profile percentage doesn't reflect such a huge interest in cock. Your percentages are off and you just OUTTED yourself!

9. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I probably won't be listened to here; I'm not in anyway bisexual. But I do know what it means to discover who you are and what it means to be a man.

A man does not deny who he is or what he likes. Your sexuality and current orientation is only difficult to accept if you try to ignore it.

I don't know what or who you are involved with that you are worried about. Sounds like you are having a relationship with some guy who likes you but that you are having a difficult time returning that affection because of your new understanding of yourself.

I think you need to accept your feelings (doesn't mean you have to tell everyone you meet...at least not until you have had some time to figure it out). And part of that will happen if you DO talk to this other guy.

And BTW, listen to Oh-Yeah: Very very good advice!

Good luck. I promise you'll come through this healthy and happy if you gently confront these issues. If you don't, they will only become stronger and more difficult to deal with...like the monster locked in the closet: Gets stronger the harder you push on the door to keep him in.

10. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    but if i dont want to live with tht...
    i dont want.. it..
    it is giving pain...already 1 year.. just pain..nothing else just pain...
    im losing my mind...

11. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dont have any relationships. I love str8 guy..
    im chatting with him... but under girls profile...

12. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I think the best way to do this is to be in a relationship with a very sexy, handsome guy with a strong sex drive who really loves you. You'll be so sick and tired of having to put out all the time, you won't be able to get back to pussy fast enough.

13. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    he is the most sexiest, handsome guy who i ever met in my whole life..
    i just think abt him all time.. day and nite.. day and nite..

i didnt try with guy anything... and with girl as well..
    i hope that girl will attract me more than guy...

14. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't fight it, enjoy it. I've been happily married for nearly 30 years, haven't slept with another woman since we married still have great sex but find I have the occasional need for the closeness and physical conttact with another guy.

15. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can i understand thaat i like guys as well but u know mayb near 2100 year?
    i dont want it now..

16. chavous

chavous New Member

Dude I Hate To Say This But I Fought My Homosexuality For Years. I Too Felt Dirty Like Something Was Wrong,, I Went To See A Theraoist A Christian Counselor.... And I Still Had The Feelings. I Decided To Embrace Them And I Have Never Regreted It. I Have Been In A Long Term Committed Relationship. I Realized It Was The Sleeping With A Lot Of Differnt People That Botherd Me. Good Luck And Do Not Be So Hard On Yourself.

17. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    One thing I learned in life is never fall in love with a str8 man! It ain't gonna work! (You are finding that out now) In my younger days I fell hard for my str8 college roommate. It was a disaster! Like the saying goes: "A bird may love a fish but where are they going to build a nest". You have to cut it off and move on. It's not easy but you have to do it... and do it now!
    Good luck buddy!

18. dolfette

Gold Member

you can't cure sexuality.
    you can only learn to accept it.

if you really do believe it's wrong then you can choose not to act on your desires.

but trying to deny those desires even exist...will you be happy, trying to be a whole person whilst denying part of who you are?

you're not wrong or sick or dirty for seeing the beauty in another person.

19. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    My profile says 100% gay. When I was 22 I was engaged, and very enjoyed being with a woman I dated gilrs in school and enjoyed sexual relationships. It was not until I was 27 that I realized I just preffered men more. I have not been with a woman since I have been 28. Si to be absolutely honest my profile should read Bisexual. I would never want to disparage that part of my life.

You were born BI. you don't have to act on it, but at least allow yourself to be with both sexes before you decide, because the decision you make culd be the wrong one. Don;t wait until your 50 to realize "What have I done"

Just one man's opinion

20. jon81

jon81 New Member

Albums:
    There's no killing it, you can learn to kind of bypass it, but it will always be there.
    I know how painful it is to get a crush on a hot straight guy. Let him go and move on, one way or another, it will just consume all your energy and you will not end up any happier.

Draft saved Draft deleted