how to know if he is gay?

D_kkz01cco

Account Disabled
Media
i have a friend.. i am so confused if he is a straight or gay. is there something i can do to know what he really is? i don't want him to know that i'm making a move.

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you want to make a move?? weren't you supposed to be 0% gay as you declare on your profile?? :-D
an easy way to find out (but not that moral.. :p ) would be to take a look at his internet history data.. there is always some sex pages there in a young guy's pc!

D_kkz01cco

Account Disabled
Media
tss. that's not what i mean in 'making a move' .i dont want him to realize that i'm suspecting him as a gay,,that's what i meant. i treat him as my brother, and i'm not gonna do it to him.im not GAY!!. anyway, thanks for the tip.

My thoughts exactly. If you are that close to him would him being gay make you see him any differently?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View him as a friend whatever his sexual preference happens to be. Both of you may be suffering from the way in which our society tends to program us all to fit one pattern.

How much better it would be if both of you were open to the possibility of learning something about that "other side of your sexuality" which you you keep hidden.

From my own experience as a guy who never thought of himself as anything other than a "regular guy" I have to say that allowing myself to experience that lesser side of my sexuiality has enriched the whole of my life. Even long term sexual partnerships before marriage with both males and females were quite rewar4ding. All of those former partners are still dear friends.

It helps to loosen up in one's approach to friendship and sexual intimacy.