How to know if she knows

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone!

This is mainly for the ladies...

How can you tell if a girl knows that you (as in yourself, but obviously not YOU, ladies) are hung?

confused? ok it is a badly written sentence, i just needed to have that comment in the middle or else people would not answer and just make jokes about that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone!

This is mainly for the ladies...

How can you tell if a girl knows that you (as in yourself, but obviously not YOU, ladies) are hung?

confused? ok it is a badly written sentence, i just needed to have that comment in the middle or else people would not answer and just make jokes about that.

If you're asking how to detect signs that a girl knows or suspects a man is hung, watch her eyes and her smile. First the eyes. The smile will follow. That's if she isn't shy about being caught staring at your package. If she is, you're out of luck unless you're very observant.

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very big bulge in my pants always, and she has seen me in my swimsuit and i have seen her staring at my bulge in my swimsuit which is even bigger than in my pants. BTW, she/her = girl i think knows i am hung, but i need assurance...

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
next time u c her casualy adjust your long rod without making eye contact then look to c if she was watching and look at the reaction she gives u bro it works girls luved to be teased bi big long thick cocks girth more than length

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very big bulge in my pants always, and she has seen me in my swimsuit and i have seen her staring at my bulge in my swimsuit which is even bigger than in my pants. BTW, she/her = girl i think knows i am hung, but i need assurance...

Why do you need assurance if you've caught her staring at your crotch? The only other way for her to tell is if she reaches out and puts her hand on/in your pants.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's usually a pretty good giveaway.:rolleyes:

So what's the problem again?

Why have you come to Dr Squiggle's clinic?

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha, ya i guess i dont need assurance, but w/e

the problem is how can you tell if a girl knows you are hung, even if you haven't caught her staring at my bulge.

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
u need to hang around a gay or bi bar just once believe me u will pick up on the looks quick ly if u r as hung as u say u r

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but why would i hang around that kind of bar, i am 100% straight?
maybe for the looks only you mean?

i dunno...

but what about everyone else, is there something in the way a girl acts that says she knows i am hung?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She licks her lips and purrs.

:tongue:

Seriously, if you've seen this girl staring at your bulge, then the next time you're around her wait for her to do it again. When she looks up, hold eye contact and smile at her, maybe even wink (not in a scary way). If she smiles back, I think you can assume she has figured it out.

I don't know what other kind of confirmation you're looking for, unless you're waiting for her to stand next to you wearing a t-shirt with an arrow pointing your way that says "I'm with the hung guy". :wink:

She licks her lips and purrs.

:tongue:

Seriously, if you've seen this girl staring at your bulge, then the next time you're around her wait for her to do it again. When she looks up, hold eye contact and smile at her, maybe even wink (not in a scary way). If she smiles back, I think you can assume she has figured it out.

I don't know what other kind of confirmation you're looking for, unless you're waiting for her to stand next to you wearing a t-shirt with an arrow pointing your way that says "I'm with the hung guy". :wink:

lol:biggrin1: ,... maybe i will try that out too, cuz i actually had the same question "how do girls know if i am hung" but i think mostly that you have to look at her eyes and smile like mercurial said..

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, the eyes and smile it is.. and what i feel. Sometimes ..you just know. Usually hung guys are more confident.

And if that doesnt work..because you can always be mistaken..make sure you date someone you would want to kiss..

I always slip a little erotic stroke of the hand over the bulge-action in there to see if i arouse him enough or give him that little edge to add with a kiss..that test sometimes gives you a pretty good idea ;-)

Of course only if he's really cute and if i feel open for more...otherwise the eyes and smile will do the trick.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the others have said, it's in the eyes and smile. But I also think not every woman will react the same, because not every woman is looking for a big one.

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As the others have said, it's in the eyes and smile. But I also think not every woman will react the same, because not every woman is looking for a big one.

We might not all be looking for a big one, but my friends all seem to react the same way when we see a bulge: Eyes go big, smile (I actually smile whenever I think of penises in general, they're such funny little (and not so little) things), and look around to see if anyone else noticed. And if I do make eye contact with another girl we both usually break down laughing.

I've also noticed that when I talk to any guy I'm interested in (which often means hung), my voice tends to get a little higher, like I'm suddenly trying to be more girly.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We might not all be looking for a big one, but my friends all seem to react the same way when we see a bulge: Eyes go big, smile (I actually smile whenever I think of penises in general, they're such funny little (and not so little) things), and look around to see if anyone else noticed. And if I do make eye contact with another girl we both usually break down laughing.

I've also noticed that when I talk to any guy I'm interested in (which often means hung), my voice tends to get a little higher, like I'm suddenly trying to be more girly.

I agree that we pretty much all react at the sight of a bulge. I mean, cocks are great, right? :biggrin1: I just think that coy glance and smile mean different things from different women. With some it might mean she knows you're hung, with another woman it might mean something else. Like, that that coy smile could be code for, oh, I don't know, perhaps "you don't remember this but I have a girlfriend who you got together with awhile back and so I know all about that sexy tattoo on your six-pack, the perfect way you grind your hips, and the fact that when you get just a little alcohol in you you can go all night." :biggrin1: Remember fellows, when you get with a girl it's like your making a detailed report, sexual and otherwise, to 1-3 of her closest friends!

As for acting differently with a guy I'm interested in, I definitely notice I do this less now than before, but I'm sure everyone changes a little.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We might not all be looking for a big one, but my friends all seem to react the same way when we see a bulge: Eyes go big, smile (I actually smile whenever I think of penises in general, they're such funny little (and not so little) things), and look around to see if anyone else noticed.
DSC_479.jpg

Is this the smile?