how to last longer

WAHOOWAH: anything you can do to help yourself last longer - being pretty young i'm not all that concerned - but i'd like a 10 minute max to become like a 1 hour max if possible - anything i can do

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Wahoowah

I have always been a fairly short-fused guy, at least in that sense. ;) The one reliable remedy in my experience is to increase your striking rate. A second or subsequent orgasm will almost always take a lot longer than the first.

Also, over time the ability to last longer increases of its own accord, I think.

Thumper_10x7_CA: I've never had a problem with being a fast shooter. It's always taken me a long long time to get off, so long in fact that most of the time I wear my partner out before I get a chance to shoot. It's taught me that having an orgasm isnt the most important thing about sex. Making sure my partner(s) get off, or have an incredible time feels just as good, if not better, then shooting my load. And those times when I do finally cum are even more intense.

1811: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=sex;num=1070427259;start=0#2 date=12/03/03 at 11:44:37]...I wear my partner out before I get a chance to shoot.  It's taught me that having an orgasm isnt the most important thing about sex.  ...  And those times when I do finally cum are even more intense.  [/quote]

amen!

but you can always try slow, shallow strokes. it will drive your partner wild when you occasionally sink a deep thrust, and you'll last longer due to the speed. endurance comes with practice ;)