How to Last Longer?

borodude86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can anyone give me tips on how to last longer? 21/m here

Doesn't matter what girl I'm with, I just can't seem to go more than 5-10 minutes when we really get into it without blowing.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Practice makes perfect!

Recognise the signals of "no return"

Associate mental stimuli to hold off those feeling, dead cat on the highway, brass band marching, 7 times table etc and concentrate on the other thing instead of the sensations in your dick.

Practice this technique whilst masturbating and holding off cumming; there's lots of threads on "edging" on here

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wear a cock ring, not only will it increase your size to it`s full potential but it`ll help slow down the climax.:smile: Which enables you to go longer, even after you cum the cock ring will help you keep your size, also you can shoot a load of cum like you wouldn`t believe, were talking distance and knock down power. lol

lafever

Etyicle

Just Browsing
Media
Practice makes perfect!

Recognise the signals of "no return"

Associate mental stimuli to hold off those feeling, dead cat on the highway, brass band marching, 7 times table etc and concentrate on the other thing instead of the sensations in your dick.

Practice this technique whilst masturbating and holding off cumming; there's lots of threads on "edging" on here
Brass turns me on. :hitit:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I suggest reading about Taoism it wil help you allot...Trust me been doing for 3 years now and I now can control the way my body reacts and also prolong for as long as I want too. Little bit of info here:
Tao of Sexuality Opus 3 Taoist Sexology

But do some research and get a taoism book to fully understand you will not be disapointed...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool: