How to let girls know you are hung?

B10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

Was reading on this site about how girls will chase a big one, but my question is, how do you let her know its big in the first place? (Posted this question in another forum, but i think this is the more appropriate place.)

I'm in a very conservative/sensitive career in a conservative area, so i can't just go up to a girl and tell her my dimensions, (without risking my job at least.) I've seen one or two girls looking at the package, discretely (re: the conservative nature of our environment), but not sure where to go from there.

Any help would be appreciated.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experience...don't. rarely have i told girls my size or had them find out where they've wound up hooking up with me. oh, they'll act impressed and talk a big game, but hardly ever any follow through. whereas the girls i DO wind up hooking up with who don't know ahead of time are much more surprised and appreciative.

beyond that...i'd say either sleep with one of them and hope it gets around or get a friend to casually mention it in conversation. if it comes directly from you, it seems more like bragging and you're more into yourself than them, and like a big dick is all you have to offer. whereas if you keep mum but the rumors and gossip start up, then you have all the other normal qualities they might find attractive about you, the desire for a big cock and the curiosity to find out if it's true or not.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Wait till christmas and make sure the woman of your choice is your secret santa. Then send her a clone of your cock. If she likes it, your in. If she doesn't tell her its a tea stirer

B10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reverend, what you've said is very true, the few girls who've i actually hooked up with were surprised.

Now that I think about it, my main problem is more fundamental. If I was sleeping with one of them, I wouldn't be here posting about asking how to get one, i'd be content with the one I'd have. I was hoping I could get some more interest from them if I communicated my size. Maybe I need to focus on the "normal qualities they might find attractive about you" part of what you've said?

Just don't really know how to go about getting from interest to action, since the girls i've been with have been pretty horny, and i didn't have to do much to chase.

Ps. I'm into the third month of a drought here. :(

J_hayes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
based on what you've said above B10 the solution is simple, stop hooking up with easy girls! I mean the chase is part of what makes sex fun in the first place.

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might be in the minority here, but I would find it creepy if a guy made an issue of his dick before we had become intimate. On the other hand, once he won me over it would be a very nice surprise that would make that first time even hotter. Good first time sex will get you more repeat business than innuendos or odd poses to show off your bulge. Show some patience. The payoff will be bigger.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
This probably that last thing on my mind. If I feel sexually attracted to the girl, I'd take her the club and we go grinding... and when yoy get hard then she'll know that you're big... responses.. most of them freaked out. :frown1: but some got excited.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Enjoy the opportunity for friendship and fun. The females will find out soon enough.

Some will even tell their friends.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But who drinks tea from a 5 gallon bucket?

Muwahahah!

I too would say it is better to keep the information until things reach intimate stage. Most females do not like to admit until they know you very well that they have preferences for anything in the sex department big or not. They wish to feel desired not only for their sexiness but for their general humanity. They would like to pretend they love your mind, even if they in truth are glad you are stupid.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this has already been said, but don't. If she is in to you and wants to move things along and she lets you have sex with her, let her unwrap you that first time and let her discover what you are packing. It will be much better that way. I think there is a reason behind sayings like "he's just a big cock" are not meant to be a term of endearment.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hey guys,

Was reading on this site about how girls will chase a big one, but my question is, how do you let her know its big in the first place? (Posted this question in another forum, but i think this is the more appropriate place.)

I'm in a very conservative/sensitive career in a conservative area, so i can't just go up to a girl and tell her my dimensions, (without risking my job at least.) I've seen one or two girls looking at the package, discretely (re: the conservative nature of our environment), but not sure where to go from there.

Any help would be appreciated.

it's up to you but here is my advice, it's hot to have a woman attracted to your dick but you do not want a girl who is interested in you ONLY because of your dick

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
creeeeeeeeeeeepy, dude.
you can sleep with a a girl, let it all hang out in the showers at the gym, and let the rumour mill roll.
or you can be the creepy guy who hints about his dick as though being big will make creepy irresistible.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK first of all do not pick up girls at work. Big or small, it's a bad idea. In a daytime or professional setting you will come across as creepy.

You can always rely on a wingman. Let your friend be the "jerk" who accidentally tells them your nickname is Dirk Diggler. There are ways that guy friends can hint at your size if you really feel that it's necessary. I mean in a bar/nightclub/casual setting. Otherwise you're going to have to rely on your other positive attributes.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it can be weird and creepy if you say it like; "my penis is about 8.7536 inches bone pressed erect length." while staring her down.

D_Beatrice Pinchfanny

Just Browsing
Media
Never, never, never go up to any lady and tell her what size you are, or you will continue to stay in your "dry spell". The office is not a good place to start your romance, could lead to one of you getting fired if it does not go well.