how to let her down easy?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tractorsupply, Nov 11, 2009.

1. tractorsupply

tractorsupply Member

OK well i'm in a bit of a predicament here, and figured i'd post up here for your opinions. It seems i have no problem attracting women, my problem is getting rid of them.... anyways there is a girl who is hooked on me, she's extremely nice and i do care about her. she wants to have a relationship with me, or the way she asked it "do u want to go out with me."

I'm not an asshole in that sense, however all i really want to do is have sex with her i've got no intention of having a relationship with her. i dont wan't to cut my losses because judging by her behavior and actions towards/around me (in comparison to other women i've been with) she seems like she'll be great in bed.

Shes the type who wont have sex with just any guy which is a good thing i suppose, but at this point i do not want a relationship.

any advice on how to navigate this path to get where i want to go would be a huge help. the reason i'm asking is because i don't want to hurt her, i mean obviously there is going to be some heart break on her end but i don't want to be an arrogant dick about it at the same time

Thanks

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Success may just hang on never getting to know her.

3. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Tell her that you are committed and in love with someone else.

She probably already realises it is with yourself.

4. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Sorry, but you are a arsehole, why can't you be honest with her and tell her you just want a shag, at least she can choose if she wants to be used or not.

5. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    If he is Honest with her, I dont feel shes being used then. Thats implying that only guys enjoy a shag.

Just be Honest with her :wink:

6. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

:banghead2:

:tapedshut:

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Oh for fucks sake! :rolleyes: Just tell her the truth, the blunt honest truth. :irked: Sugar coating it will lead to misunderstandings and possibly stalking and her leaving cute, stuffed animals in your apartment.

Find yourself another piece of ass, romeo.

8. AngelKOF

AngelKOF New Member

Yeah, you ARE kind of an asshole for trying to find another way to approach it. She deserves the truth, and if it looses you a potential fuck-buddy....well thats the way life goes when all you want is sex

9. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Be honest. as in:

You do not "feel" as an intense attraction [probably emotionally] as she would like, and that because of that, you feel she deserves better for herself from a relationship or more attention than you can offer.

note:
    When you use the term, "I feel" it's nearly impossible to disagree or argue against it.

10. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know how old you are....and ultimately, it doesn't matter. Sometimes people on LPSG get caught up in the "age" factor. But there are certain things every person really ought to learn early on in life...and one of those things is... How to be honest without being Hurtful.

Speak your Truth. And do so in a Kind and loving way.

Tell her exactly what you've written here... "I want to have sex with you, but I don't want to date you, I don't want to be your boyfriend."

But you have to be very clear. You can't "pussy foot" and say "let's be friends" or some other BULLSHIT. Be very clear about what you want. Ask her if she's ok with that.

If she says YES, then it is up to HER to walk HER Truth.

Draft saved Draft deleted