How to lighten darkened foreskin?

SimonW

Just Browsing
Media
I am a light skinned european (white as milk) by birth & heritage, I notice that the last 1/4 inch or more of my foreskin is quite dark and - to me - looks "dirty".

Is there any way to lighten it?

Thanks

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to hear you are concerned about the darker portion of your foreskin. Don't do anything crazy to change it and end up damaging your nice feature. I think it might be a distinctive part of your penis, and you should take pride in it. Part of the reason for the darker color is probably because in the flaccid condition the end foreskin is compressed more, so the color is more concentrated than the other part on your shaft.

I'm German heritage and could be considered "fair skinned" too, but I get out in the sun regularly to get some color, and when I can, I sunbathe naked to get a full body tan. My penis shaft really takes the sun and gets pigmented deeply. My cock is now darker than the rest of me, and I love it. Like brown eggs...brown cocks look healthy.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually sunbathe nude and my cock gets a lot darker than the rest of the skin on my body, the reason for that is simple - more pigments are produced on that bit of a mens body, nothing to be worried about. My husband is always laughing because of it.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pigment is the body/skin's way of protecting itself from the sun (also evolution with racial families and geography...) so it's no surprise that this crucial reproductive part of the human anatomy gets extra protection! Embrace it. And let others do too...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sorry to hear you are concerned about the darker portion of your foreskin. Don't do anything crazy to change it and end up damaging your nice feature. I think it might be a distinctive part of your penis, and you should take pride in it. Part of the reason for the darker color is probably because in the flaccid condition the end foreskin is compressed more, so the color is more concentrated than the other part on your shaft.

I'm German heritage and could be considered "fair skinned" too, but I get out in the sun regularly to get some color, and when I can, I sunbathe naked to get a full body tan. My penis shaft really takes the sun and gets pigmented deeply. My cock is now darker than the rest of me, and I love it. Like brown eggs...brown cocks look healthy.

Yes. Agree with the above.

If your complexion is that pale then perhaps you'd not take to tanning very well. I've had opportunity to see very light complexion people (especially those with reddish hair) whose skin seemed to turn red in the sun but wouldn't hold a tan. You may also be at greater risk of skin damage due to sun exposure.

Even in darker hued people the tip of the foreskin may seem to be darker because the skin isn't stretched as much as the rest of the skin on your shaft, as noted above. Does it lighten in color to match the rest when it's pulled back or when you're aroused?

Ignore it and go with how you're made. Some might even find the contrasts in pigmentation erotic.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember it being noted in older medical books, like from the 1920s, that the skin on the penis was considerably darker than the skin on other parts of the body.

S

SirConcis

Jackson suffered from a condition called Vitiligo. It is when the melamin producing cells stop making it. Melanin is what gives the brown tone to the skin (tan, penis, and for black people).

Vitiligo generally only creates patches of totally white skin. There are 2 possible ways out: try to re-darken those patches, or have the melamin in the rest of the skin chemically killed ("bleaching") in order to get an even all white skin colour.

24gran24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess darker penis skin also generate from long time pumping (over two years). I have fair complexion (caucasian) and after some two years of pumping some 3-4 times a week, my shaft started turning darker.
gran24

itsahugedick

Expert Member
Media
I agree with all the above , Pumping is the main reason for me ...

but you can always use ..

Walmart.com: Dr. Fred Summit: Tone & Bleach Cream Skin Whitener, 2 Oz: Beauty

Hydroquinone

is the active ing. you apply 2-3 times a day , most over counter contains 2-3% , with a Doctor Rx I heard you can get up 10 -20 %

Use it for about 2-3 months ... I tried it for 2 months .. it was OK
African Americans use it facial cream to balance skin tone ..

Here is mine .... :)

Attachments

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
A dark penis looks amazing and huge especially when its in contrast to pale skin

You could always photoshop it pale to look good

But then why do that cos most of us guys and girls love you for what you are and the way you feel smell and look. The darker colour of your penis is a bonus

I remember a hunky good looking latin guy with mid brown skin tones, a really dark penis and underneath his very dark ample foreskin a pale pink white mans cock head FUCK ME DID HE LOOK NICE when he was wanking looked like a horse cock

let us enjoy it dont get hung up about it

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a light skinned european (white as milk) by birth & heritage, I notice that the last 1/4 inch or more of my foreskin is quite dark and - to me - looks "dirty".

Is there any way to lighten it?

Thanks

I don't know how to lighten it, but it is common for the penile skin to have more pigmentation than the skin on the rest of the body.