how to live with a huge penis

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty easy actually. Live like normal, wear loose boxer briefs, don't stand up if you get a boner, and enjoy making your woman cum harder. Did I forget anything? ;)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting marketing strategy. Obviously there won't be much meaningful "content" in this book.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's pretty easy actually. Live like normal, wear loose boxer briefs, don't stand up if you get a boner, and enjoy making your woman cum harder. Did I forget anything? ;)

um, yes, dont forget to share charitably with the gay admirers :biggrin1::eek::biggrin1::eek:

puckman4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty easy actually. Live like normal, wear loose boxer briefs, don't stand up if you get a boner, and enjoy making your woman cum harder. Did I forget anything? ;)[/QU

Ya that nothing is absolute.The two women that I've had ltr with who's previous lovers were hung said they came much harder with me because my dick is much harder and I can fuck for an unusual amount of time bring them a much more intense orgasm.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to know how it feels to have too much. In all seriousness I bet it's more of a drag than a pleasure, that is in the non-sexual situations that dominate 95% of most peoples daily lives.

I had a bud once that had 8 inches and a set of bull balls. He said at times if he wasn't careful he'd sit on his balls..

A cock is supposed to be a convenient size when it's soft or not being used, lol.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha-Can you imagine walking up to the counter to purchase this at a bookstore??? It'd be like buying a box of XXL condoms, lol.

reminds me when they starting making Magnums and I purchased some for the first time. the yong female cashier gave me funny looks when I bought them. when I got out to my car, she had followed me, and asked, "are those for you?" I told her yes...I had a big cock...shredded normal size condoms...and my wife and I were using condoms for birth control.( all true) "oohhh!" why? "you're skinny....a good looking man but skinny and I..." thought skinny guys had skinny cocks??? " uh-huh" can't go by that, can't go by anything. she giggled, said thanks and walked back to the store.