Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last week I wrote about my balls becoming huge :biggrin1: in the 4-5 months since I started taking medication for an under active thyroid. Some probably think that's a bunch of bullshit, and I'd agree if it wasn't happening to me and if I hadn't read up on the strong relationship between the thyroid and the testicles. Who knew? You can see the size increase in my album pics.

Anyway, I'm writing to ask the guys here with big balls how you do it? I mean, my balls are always getting squashed :eek: now and when I stand up, I have to tug at my scrotum to free my balls because sitting has caused them to stick to my legs. Maybe I need to use powder. Have to sit with my legs spread wider apart or they start aching.:frown1:

Do you guys with big balls go through this? How do you "cope" with your big hangers?

I like the bigger size, but they are not as comfortable.

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought my balls were quite a bit larger than all the guys I've been with, get the awkward squashing of em once in awhile when I sit or even when I lay down to sleep and they slip down and back a bit lol. I just kinda brush it off though, and to be honest, if I was able to get the medication you've been taking, I'd be using it to make my balls bigger without needing to think about it. I'd much rather have the occasional discomfort and larger balls, but hey, thats just me. :p

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've said this before in previous posts, despite the unusual size of my testicles, I've never really had any coping issues. A decent pair of roomy briefs (M and S in the UK do some excellent ones) solves the daytime problems (I've NEVER sat on them). In bed a little bit of "rearranging" when I turn over is sometimes necessary. They can be a little uncomfortable when it's hot. I've never had much of a bulge in trousers.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I take thyroid med. Not particularly big balls but have most of the problems mentioned. I just pull them into place when necessary, use powder a lot, and sit spraddle legged a good deal. I use pouch briefs with dress slacks so they stay in place and don't stick to my legs but I don't like the constriction. Otherwise it is usually boxers because they are generally more comfortable for me.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have huge balls - among the largest I've seen on here. Each one is larger than a tennis ball. I agree with guywithbigballs - no real fuss likely cos we're used to their monster size. However, they are a constant weight in front and they do swing big when going commando, very visible. I do encounter difficulty when wedged into a tight space (Starbucks?) and I have to cross my legs. This I cannot do cos I crush my balls when doing so, so I just can't. It's so painful to do that...

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
enjoy them!!! I remember puberty and in the course of a couple months, my cock got thick and my balls got huge. my pants were too tight, but after a few months I got used to them, and you learn to manage them. makes for a nice bulge, and most gals say it it's a turn on when they are slapping them while fucking.

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, mine aren't as big as tennis balls....but, they are as big as "Jumbo" eggs. To answer your question, I often wear a ball-strap. It's a srap that goes around your ball sac between your cock and balls. I use an adjustable cock strap, which you can find at practically any gay/leather shop for this. It keeps them tighter together, and keeps them more manageable and comfortable.

SuperSizedBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The easiest solution that I've found to prevent your boy's from taking a swim
whenever you need to sit on the use the toilet is to simply pull your sack and
Balls up and hang them OVER the toilet seat, rather that have them hanging
down, and possibly being submerged or swimming about. Problem solved!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

jackinstr8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to adjust all the time. Boxers for me is the best and most comfortable however for work m-f it's just too vulgar to have my junk showing all over. I have always had massive balls sure its cool and yeah I'm proud as fuc of my sac boxer briefs always seem to get tangled up. I like the Andrew Christian trophy boy line and almost naked line however the material has no substance and very quickly the comfort turns into crap.....briefs are no help my balls fall outta them. The old school FTL's had more coverage its a problem

61_

It's a daily hassle for me. Mine are very large and regularly achy and sore and sorta piss me off sometimes...how often they get in the way. I totally empathize with many of the guy's points above. But, like big breasts, you now have big balls and have to learn to live with them.

And if you figure out how, let us know! These fuckers are heavy!