How To Live with Big Balls?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just going to post this! Apparently balls this large make a great dining table if you just wanna sit around watching TV and eating. :eek:

tbh LF
did find such comfort TV watching or whatever with partner of the day
was fascinated at the time, not quite as large as re your stated purpose tho ha

Reactions: HorseHung40's

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with funinthe... and with the OP.

I have hypothyroidism too (low thyroid) and have taken pills for years. My balls and sack hang out both sides of briefs. Boxers are much better. I just let them hang down my left leg, makes a better bulge with my cock.

When I see a guy with his legs crossed thightly I marvel at how he can do that. If I cross my legs they are far apart to leave room for the balls. At night it is nice to lie on my back and feel my balls hanging down over my ass hole.

The junk in the toilet bothers me as well. Those cheap, round toilets always make me hold my junk if I sit.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are exercises you can do so that they are better supported by the suspensory ligament that surrounds the base of the penis.

Mine are huge and still growing and turn me on whenever they get "tight" in my loose boxers. They only get sore if I slap them around in sex.

PeteThrntn1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've said this before in previous posts, despite the unusual size of my testicles, I've never really had any coping issues. A decent pair of roomy briefs (M and S in the UK do some excellent ones) solves the daytime problems (I've NEVER sat on them). In bed a little bit of "rearranging" when I turn over is sometimes necessary. They can be a little uncomfortable when it's hot. I've never had much of a bulge in trousers.

Nice pair ya got there!

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is the name of your medication?
My balls are tiny and would love to try it!

The generic name is Levothyroxine. It's important to only take it under a doctor's care because the margin between a therapeutic dose and an overdose is very narrow.

Last edited:

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Compare the last two posts. . . One wants to get bigger , the other doesn't like being so big... If it is not any disfunction you experienced, tight underwear should keep them in place. And one last thing: most guys love having big hangers just like the guy that posted the last message... So u r lucky... Look on the positive side.

jackinstr8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So today I'm in an old school bike jockstrap and I have not had to adjust once. The waistband is a bit wide but the crotch works well. As for you guys that say urs are big and never an issue maybe ur cock is not as big or just hangs well mine stick is huge points down and is constantly battling my nuts for room.....5 hrs with the bike jock tho and still comfortable. Don't like the exposed ass

smitty57

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive spent my life searching for comfortable underwear. So far the best I've found are a brand called Obviously. I like them better than the Andrew Christian underwear mentioned in a previous post. They are anatomically correct with a pouch that keeps your cock and balls up and out. The fabric is light and stretchy so that everything hangs naturally.

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its not so bad to have big balls that hang low also, they always adjust themselves when sitting down and they will swing around so they are not sat on. Its great to have your balls hanging down at bottom of shorts when sitting down and I am always freeballing, Its better to have big balls that hang low than to have small balls :smile:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Mine are well above average and I have just adapted to this. I found commando to be the best and I have to choose swimwear when I wear it carefully. I also choose the cut of pants including jeans to have a fuller than average crotch. That done and there is no problem.

feetandmeat85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love having big balls. I like them rubbed massaged. I don't really like them pop out of my girls mouth ouch..but never had any trouble finding underwear or jocks that would fit me. Like when they are full and hanging real low I just spread my legs and feel them reach my butthole. : )