Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My entire adult life I have been blessed with a large dick and large low hanging balls to match. Aside from having to avoid toilets with inadequate space and height above the waterline they have never been any sort of problem for me. For comfort I prefer going commando. For all you guys who are complaining about testicular discomfort all I can say is learn how to handle your body parts and buy some clothes that fit!

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off, congrats on the growth! This is something that most men can only dream about! Lol I recommend getting some briefs that give your balls proper support. Shouldn't be a problem once you find ones that fit right. Good luck!

Reactions: HorseHung40's

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have huge balls - among the largest I've seen on here. Each one is larger than a tennis ball. I agree with guywithbigballs - no real fuss likely cos we're used to their monster size. However, they are a constant weight in front and they do swing big when going commando, very visible. I do encounter difficulty when wedged into a tight space (Starbucks?) and I have to cross my legs. This I cannot do cos I crush my balls when doing so, so I just can't. It's so painful to do that...

I’d love to lock your nuts! Hot!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you grow up with big balls, you grow up used to them. Yes, they do get squished sometimes. But I accommodate. Sit with legs spread, don't wear underwear, pull them out before I sit in tight chairs etc.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, it's just life. Walk like a cowboy with bow legs and adjust often. Yeah dick in the toilet water is one thing, but balls!? I wasn't ready for that. My dick and balls are always jockeying for position on who hangs lower. Good probs to have. Embrace them

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine used to hang uncomfortably low. To the point I kept sitting down on them, and if I wore snug pants, they hurt. About 3.5 years ago, I had a scrotal lift that brought the boys up about 1.5 inches and relieved a LOT of pain. For the record, my baguettes are a bit bigger than golf balls, not quite chicken-egg size (but close). The surgery was relatively painless and incident-free, and I do not regret having it done for pain reasons.....but visually, it took away some of the "size" because they don't hang vertically as much. Having a relatively small softie only exacerbates the visual matters, but to have pain-free testicles, I'll live with that minor drawback.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got big low hanging nuts and I've been stretching my sack for about 9 years now. In my case, no chronic pain of any kind. Not everyone is into big low hangers, but it seems those that are tend to be REALLY into them. Though some big balled guys prefer to go commando, I like briefs or boxer briefs with a big pouch. They keep my balls from sticking to my thighs and keep me from sitting on them. Also makes for a good sized bulge.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big lowhangers as eggs. Crossing the legs is a problem so to say impossible. When working in the garden and in the house i wear sweatpants and go commando. Otherwise it is a hell. Only underwear are thight briefs. Otherwise they fall out. Wearing jeans or buying them it most be possible to put the balls at one side. I hate it when one ball is left en the other is right.
Sex. The best is mine wife lay up to me. Bouncing off the balls hurts me to much.

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as i can see from you albums your balls are normal size...you don't have to worry about :cool:
Last week I wrote about my balls becoming huge :biggrin1: in the 4-5 months since I started taking medication for an under active thyroid. Some probably think that's a bunch of bullshit, and I'd agree if it wasn't happening to me and if I hadn't read up on the strong relationship between the thyroid and the testicles. Who knew? You can see the size increase in my album pics.

Anyway, I'm writing to ask the guys here with big balls how you do it? I mean, my balls are always getting squashed :eek: now and when I stand up, I have to tug at my scrotum to free my balls because sitting has caused them to stick to my legs. Maybe I need to use powder. Have to sit with my legs spread wider apart or they start aching.:frown1:

Do you guys with big balls go through this? How do you "cope" with your big hangers?

I like the bigger size, but they are not as comfortable.

Like others have said, you learn to accommodate them. I toughened them up as I got used to boxers which provide no support.