How to make a girl orgasm

tachyon2008

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe I'm asking the question everyone wants the answer to, or maybe it's just me and my naivite. But how do you make a girl orgasm? Some claim it's related to size, others to technique. If it's technique, would some guys with smaller penises care to share?

I'm about 5-6 inches long, and about 5 inches around. I've had sex with two girls so far, and I have sex regularly with my current girlfriend, but I have never been able to make either one orgasm. My girlfriend has a really creamy vagina, and she gets really wet sometimes and makes a mess but never orgasms. My ex claimed last year that it was a matter of size, and that her new boyfriend and his big cock makes her cum. Though I didn't buy it.

I feel it's probably more related to my phimosis, which means my dick is extremely sensitive, so I can't do rough fast sex for a long time. Perhaps others with phimosis would like to help with this one, too. I have been doing stretching on and off so I can pull my foreskin down, but I also have a very low pain tolerance (meaning I pass out from extreme pain), so I have only subjected my newly exposed penis to water from the shower at the most.

So anyone else in the same boat? Anyone want to share tips, sympathy or empathy :)? I appreciate your comments, thanks!

silentview

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, not to be insensitive to your phimosis you don't really need to focus your efforts on your penis... thats just going to burn up your esteem. be confident but sensitive.
I have just started having sex recently but I've given girls orgasms for a year or two prior without ever so much as bringing my penis out for air. pay attention to her reactions as you work her, hands and fingers can work magic if given proper and caring guidance as can your lips and tounge. Don't get locked in on one thing once you've found it either. For example rubbing her clit might do the trick but I've heard it compared to eating nothing but your favorite icecream for the rest of your life... sure its good but you've got to have variety. Another thing to keep in mind is that you're not always going to get her to climax; sometimes (as I've been told) its just about the ride. I'm sure there are women that will agree with me that its not always a sure thing so don't give up hope if you "fall short" this time there will be plenty of time to work at it later.
things to try
-clitoral stimulation (sucking, licking, rubbing; be sure to keep it wet and be careful with direct stimulation/pressure until you know what she can handle)
-hood and lip stimulation
-fingering (try not to get "stabby", vary it up rubbing the walls of her vagina and or putting pressure against the sides, top and bottom of her orifice, try one or two fingers, maybe three but be ginger until you know what she'll accept)
-work her erogenous zones (nipple play don't forget the rest of her breasts either, inner thighs, nape of the neck, the side of her ribs, small of her back can all be helpful in stimulating her)
-if all else fails and you're both comfortable in your relationship ask her to show you.
Bare in mind that I'm no expert, just passing on things I've read and tried but hopefully this'll help.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The way that always works for me is when your going down on her, put your hand on her lower belly/ pubic region and push down gently, with one finger put it inside her and do the come hither sort of motion, and also lick her clit

Do it for like 10 mins and it nearly always works for me

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, not to be insensitive to your phimosis you don't really need to focus your efforts on your penis... thats just going to burn up your esteem. be confident but sensitive.
I have just started having sex recently but I've given girls orgasms for a year or two prior without ever so much as bringing my penis out for air. pay attention to her reactions as you work her, hands and fingers can work magic if given proper and caring guidance as can your lips and tounge. Don't get locked in on one thing once you've found it either. For example rubbing her clit might do the trick but I've heard it compared to eating nothing but your favorite icecream for the rest of your life... sure its good but you've got to have variety. Another thing to keep in mind is that you're not always going to get her to climax; sometimes (as I've been told) its just about the ride. I'm sure there are women that will agree with me that its not always a sure thing so don't give up hope if you "fall short" this time there will be plenty of time to work at it later.
things to try
-clitoral stimulation (sucking, licking, rubbing; be sure to keep it wet and be careful with direct stimulation/pressure until you know what she can handle)
-fingering (try not to get "stabby", vary it up rubbing the walls of her vagina and or putting pressure against the sides, top and bottom of her orifice, try one or two fingers, maybe three but be ginger until you know what she'll accept)
-work her erogenous zones (nipple play don't forget the rest of her breasts either, inner thighs, nape of the neck, the side of her ribs, small of her back can all be helpful in stimulating her)
-if all else fails and you're both comfortable in your relationship ask her to show you.
Bare in mind that I'm no expert, just passing on things I've read and tried but hopefully this'll help.

Yeah..... And if all that shit doesn't work, pound her deep, hard and fast with full strokes until you feel a warm release of fluids and finger nails in your back...And then pull out and give her a surprise!

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try two things.

1. Let her sit on top, let her control her orgasm. Just think of the colour of the roof and not about the sex lol I can last forever when im at the bottom but she cums like crazy. Hope it is similar for you.
2. Why not have another go after you have cum? Blow your load first, then give yourself a few mins and off you go again. Second time round you will last longer.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
That should be plenty of dick to make her cum. If you can't do it just from pounding her then try eating her out for a few minutes until she gets close, then just slide your dick in there to finish her off.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could probably count on two hands the number of times I made a partner orgasm by penetration. Now using those same two hands the number is exponentially higher.

IrishWank is right on the money about letting her ride on top. That seems to be the trick. I've had women tell me they get off on doggie, yet I've never seen them do it. My wife seconds the cowgirl position.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
things to try

dear god ytcorp! why can't all men be like you? a very small percentage of the men i've slept with have made me cum and it's really not that hard! keep up the good work sweetie!
xoxox

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never made a woman have an orgasm. I regularly help them do so. And my rule of thumb is the same as several posts in this thread: Generally, the more I use things besides my cock, the better.

D

deleted356736

Not many women come purely through intercourse, and the majority of women come through direct stimulation of the clitoris, typically through oral sex. So brush up on your oral sex skills, as explained above. Ninety percent of my partners came by me performing oral sex on them, and were very satisified as a result.

Having said that, women do enjoy coming during intercourse, and size matters. I can make my wife orgasm during intercourse at will, because of my size and lasting ability. I don't do it very often because it is hard work on me, and it makes us sore if we do it regularly. So your ex wasn't telling stories about her new partner.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Most women I have known, and I hear tons of very descriptive stories, prefer penetration after a good deal of clit work.
Bottom line, ask them what they like and do it their way. No point in putting all that extra pressure on your self!
:smile:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Google for love making techniques. It starts with kissing. Learn women's erogenous zones. Read about how to touch her breasts. This is all foreplay. Then move to oral sex. Read about how to give great cunnilingus. You shouldn't be thinking about intercourse until you get to this point, at least with most women.