How to make a girl orgasm

If you remember these following points it will be very easy to make a girl orgasm...

1. G-spot stimulation:

[FONT=&quot]G-spot is the part of the women’s sexual system that gives the maximum sexual satisfaction to the women when stimulated. It has been said that 90% of the women enjoy the G-spot stimulation. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2. Clitoris:[/FONT]

It is through the clitoral stimulation that maximum number of women enjoys the orgasm. Clitoris is the most erogenous zone that makes the women aroused and gives the best sexual pleasure ever.

3. Buttocks:

[FONT=&quot]Buttocks as we know are very much loved by men, but women also love their buttocks a lot and get stimulated when somebody caresses them.
[/FONT]
4. Navel:

[FONT=&quot]Navel stimulation is enjoyed by the lot of women and they feel very much aroused when men stimulate the navel.
[/FONT]
5. Breasts:

[FONT=&quot]Breasts are very sensual part of the woman body. Breasts can be pushed softly or by just touching the nipples.
[/FONT]
6. Lips:

Last but not the least lips are the one of the pleasure points for the women. Just kissing a woman passionately is sometimes gives her the best orgasm she can have. You can even use your fingers to move gently on the lips and she will feel the pressure to get kissed by you.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every woman's different and none of them come with an instruction manual. I've found that good foreplay is the best way. Plenty of other posters have given good advice so I won't bother repeating it. If she orgasms before penetration, she'll be much more likely to come again (and again) during penetrative sex. Explore and experiment. Let her guide you as to what feels good for her. I used to know a woman who would orgasm from just a massage. Mood and build-up are very important too. If she's relaxed and feeling mellow, that's good, but so is getting her horny, teased and worked up and the results can be dramatically different too.:wink:

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try two things.
2. Why not have another go after you have cum? Blow your load first, then give yourself a few mins and off you go again. Second time round you will last longer.

Ahh the good old safety wank!

I would say it depends on the woman! An old GF of mine i would spend hours using everything in my arsenal to get off, Going down, hard fucking slowfucking, different positions. Whereas the current one is cums so quick its unbelievable! If she were a bloke she would be ridiculed for premature ejaculation, but shes not so just cums over and over...which is nice!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i made a thread in women's issues.
it's educational & shit.
it provides proof of only one thing...there is no right answer to your question!
no technique works for all.
so i suggest you just ask the girl you're shagging.