How to make a girl scream?

D

deleted747509

I have a 5.5 girth penis so i think i should be able to do this. I can get girls to moan but not scream. What can i do to make them scream? I realized that the harder i go then the louder they get. But i can only go hard for a lil bit because i orgasm too quick when i go to hard. Any tips for how to last longer as well especially when going hard? And how to make them scream? Thanks! Here is my too by the way!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/hornyman1234/albums/my+dick/603549-004.html

D

deleted747509

I have a 5.5 girth penis so i think i should be able to do this. I can get girls to moan but not scream. What can i do to make them scream? I realized that the harder i go then the louder they get. But i can only go hard for a lil bit because i orgasm too quick when i go to hard. Any tips for how to last longer as well especially when going hard? And how to make them scream? Thanks! Here is my too by the way!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/hornyman...03549-004.html

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some girls don't scream. It's not an indicator of how well you're doing in bed, it's specific to the girl.

The best way to make her scream is to tell her that you want her to scream.

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
Hey man. Packing a nice cock.

Umm... basiclly. You got to let her know your in charge.

Be rough with her.

Throw her on your bed, flip her over a few times, bite and scratch and shout. Don't eat her.. Devour her! Make her know who's boss. Throw it in and pump her hard and deep BUT NOY FAST. Lots of "what? You like that?" Thorw it in Hard. Use your whole body. Grunt and lost of "dirty talk".

Work her over.

It always make Me scream my lungs out=)

JUST REMEMBER if you do it right.. she's all yours... do it wrong.. she's might tell you to stop. Fine line between shouting and yelling. Make sure you eat her right. Then its all silky from there...

That's my advice=)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's the reason why you had to make 3 exact same threads on the exact same subject in as many minutes.

Troll.
Reported.

There, dickhead, you got a woman screaming. Happy now?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Throw a spider at me.
Haha :D

http://www.lpsg.org/members/hornyman1234/albums/my+dick/603549-004.html
Why is moaning not enough? Perhaps you need to just find a screamer or somebody more aggressive. Not everybody wants to have loud sex you know

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls don't scream. It's not an indicator of how well you're doing in bed, it's specific to the girl.

The best way to make her scream is to tell her that you want her to scream.

Well put, Petite !
I prefer them to moan anyway- sounds more like pleasure than torture....
:wink:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the reason why you had to make 3 exact same threads on the exact same subject in as many minutes.

Troll.
Reported.

There, dickhead, you got a woman screaming. Happy now?

"You want me to Scream ?? Make me listen to Rap Music"
-Bruce Willis

Very APT Tagline !
:cool::cool::cool: