how to make a girl squirt?

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women can't 'squirt'. I've never been able to and it's never been a barrier to good sex for me.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Attach a dildo to one of these...

supersoaker50.jpg

Instant Rimshot

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Most women have a better chance of squirting if you finger then right. A few girls I know have been able to, the best way is the 'bowling ball'. Hold your fingers like you would a bowling ball, the middle finger and the ring finger penetrating and curving up.

There is a 'ledge' right inside the vagina about 1.5-2 inches. On some women its smooth, others has a slight texture. By pressing against this, not to hard, not to soft, rubbing gently, or stroking it, WATCH HER FACE! Also mix in some deep penetration but always return right here.

For Those who dont know its the G-Spot... Learn it well my young padewons, You dont need a super ultra mega dick to get your girl off this way.

Also try doing oral on her clit at the same time, with practice and timing make her orgasm both ways, this seems to have gotten a few girls to squirt who said they never have...

Also, dont go into thinking you fail if she doesnt squirt... Its all about the journey, not the destination. :D

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Yep, and it shouldn't be a problem, woman can have orgasms without squirting. And although squirting makes you feel like a big o' man whenbragging to your buddies or her to your girls. After a while, you gotta think.... this is a mess to clean up...

I like just giving multiple striaght up orgasms. Like to eat pussy, finger, do both maybe, give an orgasm or to that way then give them the dick :D

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, and it shouldn't be a problem, woman can have orgasms without squirting. And although squirting makes you feel like a big o' man whenbragging to your buddies or her to your girls. After a while, you gotta think.... this is a mess to clean up...

I like just giving multiple striaght up orgasms. Like to eat pussy, finger, do both maybe, give an orgasm or to that way then give them the dick :D

I hear you. My BF told me his last GF was a squirter. He said he was glad he doesn't have to get a bunch of towels out just to have sex anymore. He said at first it was a trun on but after awhile it got to be a turn off. :biggrin1:

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
@ Dolfette - Yeah, its at first kind of emasculating, giving an orgasm is the final step in knowing you pleased her (assuming its not faked). It would take a covnincing woman, if I gave her no orgasm, but wanted me to think she was fully satisfied.

@ LickMe69 - Yeah, Its a mess, I like not having to worry about it, currently not with anyone. None of my current hook ups squirt, but they surely do orgasm :D.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@ Dolfette - Yeah, its at first kind of emasculating, giving an orgasm is the final step in knowing you pleased her (assuming its not faked). It would take a covnincing woman, if I gave her no orgasm, but wanted me to think she was fully satisfied.
imasculating??
that's strong stuff!

from my POV, i've long since grown out of thinking i was faulty.
the only issue for me is men trying to turn it into a mission.
i don't actually want to orgasm even.

but i do fake very convincingly.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, a mission...

I will freely admit to wanting to do this, it took a lot of time with my ex and sitting down tlaking about it, to realize, that orgasm yes was nice, but taht she didnt want it every time. And that sex could still be considered great without it.

A growing experience for sure.

And if ever found out about faking, it would deeply burn me to the bone, lying about anything hurts. lying about sex hurts the worst.

Last edited:

sexypantyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't. This must come naturally. If a girl wants too squirt, she will, if not then thats it, pure and simple my friend. You never force a girl to squirt. If she loves you well enough, then she will do it on her own with no extra help. All a man has to do is keep his penis inside her and keep her happy with sex. The rest will come in due time.
besides most girls are not met to squirt all the time guys. Sex can be fun without it, I know I've done it with my girlfriend and she enjoyed it. Oh if she is horney then she may land up doing it. Nice to have a surprise on your penis once in a while.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, not every girl can squirt. However, non-squirters enjoy sex just as much as squirters can do. It's been my experience that the girls who are squirters will usually tell you. If your girl is a squirter, listen to her and learn what kind of activity will get her off to the point where she squirts. It's different for every girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As many have said some women cannot squirt. However they do orgasm. I have to say when a man is on a mission to make me squirt or cum and I know it ain't happening, it's annoying!

Why can't y'all just enjoy the moment?:confused::mad: Sex should not be like a quest.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As many have said some women cannot squirt. However they do orgasm. I have to say when a man is on a mission to make me squirt or cum and I know it ain't happening, it's annoying!

Why can't y'all just enjoy the moment?:confused::mad: Sex should not be like a quest.
^^^truth