how to make bulge in pants look bigger

D

deleted3782

If you want to stand out, you should be aware of the type of clothes you wear. Thin fabrics and pants with no liners make things stand out more than cords and stiff jeans. Generally speaking, the thinner the fabric, the more you show. I've seen guys walking around in basketball shorts (at the Charlotte airport, for example) that left very little to the imagination.

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have these boxers, they are made of cotton and lycra. They have a built in pouch in the middle, and holy hell they are the most comfortable, crappy thing is I left a pair at a booty call and my second pair???? same thing maybe. I think they were these ones http://www.wyzman.com/en/product.asp?UniqueID=APQ6QFSVO2 but not sure, don't have the same stomach as I used to so not the most worn boxers

johseb1685

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: deleted3096941
M

Mr Ed in Mass

duct tape a salami to your leg,just watch out for dogs

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A c-ring that fits around the whole package really works for me. And I dress on the opposite side than the natural, that way you have the whole package literally trying to escape to the other side, thereby creating a more prominent bulge. I've also used ball weights to stretch my scrotum so I have a lower hang that is also visibly hanging against the thigh or toward one side of the pelvis depending on the underwear and trousers. I've also let the whole package hang down through one side of my briefs/trunks. The bulge is then lower but definitely hanging (and swinging) visibly. Probably because I'm a short guy and Asian, people stare more because it's unexpected.

Reactions: Blokeboy

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
if youre a lefty try switching to the right or vice versa....it makes a bigger package
I'm dating myself, but in the old days....when you bought a suit, the tailor would actually measure your inseam and ask you "which side do you dress?" The first time I was asked the question, I was dumbfounded. He had to explain it to me. I lied and said the left. In my case there has never been any need for such a question. But, I probably wasn't the first man that lied when asked the question. Prince Tiny Meat

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends what kind of pants you're wearing. If they're really loose, push-up bikini briefs or a push-up thong should show that there's a cock between your legs. But if the pants are loose and you're big even when you're soft, Commando will show off a swaying cock.
But if you really want to guarantee a turn-on, wear skintight jeans like button-fly Levi 501s which almost seem designed to show a bulging package. Because they're also tight in the butt, the jeans will force your cock and balls even more into prominence because there's no place else to go. I wear a thong under my jeans because it helps position my cock. Also a cock ring simetimes
I prefer the bulge look over the snake down my legs where the continuing pressure of the denim on my cock can sometimes make it hard to avoid cumming.