How to make it bigger without doing anything

JonahFalcon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be known for your cock size and do nothing.

Am starting to read articles about my cock being 9.5" soft and 14" hard. Whee-hoo! I grew a 1/2" and didn't even know it!

(John Holmes was billed as 12"... then 13"... then 14"... then 15"... even though I know from common acquaintances he was like 9" unpumped. :scool: )

Reactions: Beefybud30

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be known for your cock size and do nothing.

Am starting to read articles about my cock being 9.5" soft and 14" hard. Whee-hoo! I grew a 1/2" and didn't even know it!

(John Holmes was billed as 12"... then 13"... then 14"... then 15"... even though I know from common acquaintances he was like 9" unpumped. :scool: )
ur an idiot man :)

You do realize this how myths are started? When your fame becomes the legend. Who knows? Maybe you'll be in books someday along with Tom Quick, Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, and Johnny Appleseed.

Ahhh yes.... Jonah Thunderbird..... had a dick a mile long.....

W. Hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice, Jonah. It worked for me. Doing nothing is gonna be my new dayjob!

Still wanna be bigger with THAT size jonah??:p... and thanks for the advice!

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
whats the point in having a big dick if you are so out of shape physically? It's gonna look shorter, not that it's a problem for you.

I piled on the pounds a few years back after giving up smoking but got my weight back down very recently, now I'm like 75kg or something, makes my dick look better.

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
God damn it, I was hoping for something really useful from the legendary Jonah Falcon.

DIC

Just Browsing
Media
Whatever the comments.. i want to enlarge it to min 8.5" in lenth & 7" in girth. pls advise the technics. becoz of my partners wish I have to enlarge it from current size 6"x5" on erction

Whatever the comments.. i want to enlarge it to min 8.5" in lenth & 7" in girth. pls advise the technics. becoz of my partners wish I have to enlarge it from current size 6"x5" on erction

sOME GUYS i AM WITH are really SMALL AND THAT IS OKAY BECAUSE I DO NOT DICSCRIMINATE I LIKE THEM ALL BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT BIGGER YOU CAN try a little trick i use WHICH IS AFTER THE MAN GETS HARD, TAKE A LARGE RUBBER BAND AND DOUBLE WRAP IT AROUND THE BASS TOF THE DICKSHAFT OK THEN WAIT FIVE OR TEN MINUTES AND REPEATED.

TAKE A LARGE RUBBER BAND AND DOUBLE WRAP IT AROUND THE BASS TOF THE DICKSHAFT OK THEN WAIT FIVE OR TEN MINUTES AND REPEATED.

What have you been fucking? Broccoli? That's a great way to get a dick to turn purple and fall off. Use a cockring.

And how much have you been drinking again?