How to make nipples hard for photos

Media
As some of you know, I am an artistic photographer. And sometimes I take artistic photos of nude people...usually women. I worked with a model 2 days ago, and she had a difficult time keeping her nipples hard for some shots. We tried ice, pinching, turning the fan up, but after a minute or two they refused to stay hard and erect. It didn't bother me all that much, as her breasts were amazingly perky to begin with. To me that was an advantage. But ladies, are there any tricks I missed that you have have done in the past? We didn't have the A/C on yet, and I thought of using that eventually also. Thanks in advance for any help.

this is one of the shots:
http://images-1.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/3128597-2-breasts.jpg

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ice cubes is what I use.

ps, you can't post her picture without her knowing...

Sure he can, he is the owner of the photos being the photographer. Not to mention when doing nudes its understood that the model is aware that you can use the photos to anything pertaining to your art, business or hobby.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do quite a lot of erotic photography - nice picture, by the way. I think it varies from person to person. Some people's nipples don't erect very readily. A little splash or spray of water followed by playing a fan across the model usually does the trick.

And Think Kink, he can post her pics anywhere he likes, providing she signed a model release form at the photo shoot giving her permission for him to publish the pics as he sees fit. Even with shots likes this where the model cannot be easily identified it's a good idea for the photographer to get the model to sign a release.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have slightly inverted nipples. They go flat on me pretty darned fast. Always did, but having a reduction when I was in my early 20's made it worse. By the time the 2nd one is up the 1st one is back down (you can see that in the photo I've attached - left one has about given out already and I'd just let go of the right one to take the pic). I've had men accuse me of faking climax because my nipples weren't hard - they are not connected on my body unfortunately.

For a short term (right now) fix, about all you can do is keep the girl and her nipples cold (but then you might get goosebumps elsewhere).

I have found that nipple stimulation over the course of several weeks can make my nipples stand up even when I don't want them to, which is a fun change for me. I have a nipple bulb and will use that off and on to keep my nipples more responsive. Wish I'd found this before my son was born, might have had better luck nursing him.
Nipple Bulb - Nipple Enlarger - Nipple Toys - Novelty

Attachments

Media
I used to do quite a lot of erotic photography - nice picture, by the way. I think it varies from person to person. Some people's nipples don't erect very readily. A little splash or spray of water followed by playing a fan across the model usually does the trick.

And Think Kink, he can post her pics anywhere he likes, providing she signed a model release form at the photo shoot giving her permission for him to publish the pics as he sees fit. Even with shots likes this where the model cannot be easily identified it's a good idea for the photographer to get the model to sign a release.

thanks for the compliment, and yes, I do have a model release from all the models I work with. It is a given

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the compliment, and yes, I do have a model release from all the models I work with. It is a given

I thought you would have a release. Good thread this :biggrin1: Honey123 doesn't show her nipples on any old thread! BTW Honey, that's a very chewable looking nipple!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay