How to make thicker loads?

clutchn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, I am 21 and I have runny sperm. I am in great health, in shape, and only masturbate a few times a week. I drink a fair amount of water. My friend and I just were curious and were comparing textures. We are about the same level of good health, he is younger than me 19. He is the white and thick, while i was clear and runny. I wanted to get thicker so I started to take zinic and Llysine. It has been 2 days and I feel like I had blue balls so I jerked it, and it was still very clear and runny.

How long will it take for the zinic to make me thicker?

should i see a doctor if i want to become thicker?

I have a good diet and i exercise alot. My food intake is very good as well. PLEASE HELP me

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, I am 21 and I have runny sperm. I am in great health, in shape, and only masturbate a few times a week. I drink a fair amount of water. My friend and I just were curious and were comparing textures. We are about the same level of good health, he is younger than me 19. He is the white and thick, while i was clear and runny. I wanted to get thicker so I started to take zinic and Llysine. It has been 2 days and I feel like I had blue balls so I jerked it, and it was still very clear and runny.

How long will it take for the zinic to make me thicker?

should i see a doctor if i want to become thicker?

I have a good diet and i exercise alot. My food intake is very good as well. PLEASE HELP me

A LOT of this kind of thing is just genetic predispostion. Drinking more water is likely to thin your semen. I'm sure you could google this issue and get more helpful, and less asinine responses than you've had here.

pwcut16inch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For what it is worth..., when drink more milk I have whiter, thicker cum. If I happen to go without milk for a while it tends to thin out and be more clear. I don't know if it has to do with the calcium or fat content but it happens consistently and is not just a coincidence.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's mostly genetic. I shoot a big thick loads and have never done anything to enhance them. It's just how I am built. I have a buddy who I've jerked off with since we were kids and his cum is not thick at all but he sprays all over the place. I think we all have different sexual physical responses and that's all there is to it.