how to make your bulge look bigger

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i put my penis down so the bulge looks better is there any other way to do it?

The bulging crotch size depends a lot on the size of your balls, as well as your cock. Keeping the flaccid penis draped over your balls is a key way to show a bulging crotch. Try wearing a cock ring around both dick and balls pressed hard along the cock's base riding on your pubic bone.

I've learned that a large bubble butt will pull the pants material tighter, hence making the bulging crotch even more evident to the casual glance, causing one to more or less stare at your "below the belt" equipment.

If you try any of these recommendation get back with us to let us know your success and any results. Thanks and good luck, my friend.

WRJSHADOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If I sucked it, it would be bigger.
id love that ;)

Try wearing a cock ring around both dick and balls pressed hard along the cock's base riding on your pubic bone.
If you try any of these recommendation get back with us to let us know your success and any results. Thanks and good luck, my friend.

Wear a cockring. Even a small one like this, behind your balls....
Any cockring pushes your balls out and make your package look much fuller.

The cock ring does work. I wear one on occasion to make bulge look bigger

does it have any side effect to wear a cock ring?

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
This is literally a life-changing thread for me! I've had cock rings for years & never knew they could do this. My problem started about 5 years ago - a size queen I work with made a throwaway comment at work about me not having a bulge (I have below average cock with small balls) & I couldn't conceal my annoyance & insecurity, which of course just confirmed the obvious. Pretty soon there wasn't a person around the office who wasn't making some snide sniggering reference to small cocks, either to me or within my earshot. I overcompensated by stuffing a sock down there & woman must have a sixth sense about these things because one immediately said: 'Think you've put the sock on the wrong foot this morning' (with a wink, but it got the point across). Anyway, just tried the cock ring with my work suit on, after reading this thread, and it's damn perfect! Definitely a bulge, but not too much to be obvious. Enough to make me stop worrying about women looking there & not seeing anything. (And guys, they do look! It's just much more surreptitious than we look at boobs, but many of them do peek, and would rather die than admit it).

wantlowballs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is literally a life-changing thread for me! I've had cock rings for years & never knew they could do this. My problem started about 5 years ago - a size queen I work with made a throwaway comment at work about me not having a bulge (I have below average cock with small balls) & I couldn't conceal my annoyance & insecurity, which of course just confirmed the obvious. Pretty soon there wasn't a person around the office who wasn't making some snide sniggering reference to small cocks, either to me or within my earshot. I overcompensated by stuffing a sock down there & woman must have a sixth sense about these things because one immediately said: 'Think you've put the sock on the wrong foot this morning' (with a wink, but it got the point across). Anyway, just tried the cock ring with my work suit on, after reading this thread, and it's damn perfect! Definitely a bulge, but not too much to be obvious. Enough to make me stop worrying about women looking there & not seeing anything. (And guys, they do look! It's just much more surreptitious than we look at boobs, but many of them do peek, and would rather die than admit it).
What's your favourite cock ring? I'm always looking for a more comfortable one to wear as long as possible.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
What's your favourite cock ring? I'm always looking for a more comfortable one to wear as long as possible.

I got a few small black rubber ones off the net - cheap, about $12 for three.

I must add that since I wrote that post above, I've done some research which says placing on a cockring more than 30 minutes causes nerve damage. So the great solution I thought I'd 'found' is probably not that safe!