Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: henry777

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty big soft, so it's not a problem, especially with Levi 501s which mold themselves to your cock. But a bulge thong makes my package look better under jeans and also on the beach. For some guys a cock ring works wonders. Each of us needs to experiment

phorof

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The above comment about big balls and the cock shaft laying over them--- so true, try a leather "ball stretcher", moderate size 11/2" approx., works great, keeps the balls low and the cock shaft gets pushed forward ----- cock head may become more obvious also- very hot !!

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wearing a cock ring all day may be uncomfortable and dangerous. However when I do wear underwear (which is usually never) I will put my cock out of the flap opening and it becomes a built-in cock ring giving me a huge bulge!

Reactions: phorof and henry777

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I didn't intend to make myself more... Visible, I inadvertently did so when I gained weight and my low cut jeans started getting snug in crotch. Even when flaccid, I noticed slight bulge so you could tell which way I shifted my package while wearing those jeans. So if you don't mind a snugger fit, look for pants that won't cut off blood circulation to legs and try this next time while shopping.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes wear a elastic band around my semi hard tool, which makes it a wee tad larger. My soft dick is tiny, around 2x3 inches and with the elastic band it keeps a 3.5x3.5 inch size.