How to massage the cervix?

westriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty new here, so this has presumably allready been discussed, but I'll still ask...

I have gone to far in on all the girls I've been with, even if I'm not super endowed. And I know that this hurts, so it's nothing I like doing.

But I've read that some find it very arousing when the cervix is "massaged". Is there a way to "master" this? How do you do it??

:confused:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend really likes having her cervix bumped. I don't think that all women find it painful. Many do though. My ex found it just irritating. (like me)
I like to massage the cervix with the head of the penis. Use plenty of llubrication and stick it all the way in. Now...instead of doing the old "in-out", push your pelvis all the way forward and up so that the base of your dick is hanging up on her pubic bone and is pushed down and inward with your motion. The structure you feel with the head of your dick is her cervix. You are stroking it, fore and aft, with the head of your penis. If you have a long penis you are probably pushing up behind the cervix from the beginning and you are rolling the cervix around on top of your penis and stroking the back of her vagina, near her spine, with the head of your penis. If you push very deep (without pain) there are some structures that are very interesting in the very back end of the vagina.
The cervix is not hard to reach. You can touch it with your fingers. It feels like the end of your nose.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
There was a thread recently about this.... check the search option.

You will find that some women love it.. others don't.. and a good idea of how to do it
:biggrin1: