How to measure length?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know 6 inches length is about average. But how is that measured.

I measure mine at 5.5 inches (that is my measurement of how much i could actually get inside a girl). I have a flat stomach, even so if i push the ruler at the base i can make it read about 6 inches but that extra 0.5 inch is never going to get used!

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know 6 inches length is about average. But how is that measured.

I measure mine at 5.5 inches (that is my measurement of how much i could actually get inside a girl). I have a flat stomach, even so if i push the ruler at the base i can make it read about 6 inches but that extra 0.5 inch is never going to get used!

you measure the top of the penis not underneath along the top from the pubes to your japs eye:biggrin1:

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its up to you ..if you dont have alot of fat you can go ahead and push it in..i know when i pound a pussy it goes in as far as a bone pressed measurement..as far as how..you can do it from the top or the side ..contrary to what many on here say..most studies use measurement directly along the side

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
All I know is -- I MUST measure wrong. I measure mine from the top to the end and it looks like 7. But guys (in person) always guess it's 8 or so....in addition, guys I meet who've said THEY'RE 7", always are smaller than me....

(ps if anyone cares to look at my gallery pix and tell me their guess, it'd be interesting for me)

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
almost everyone measures from the bottom because it gives u like an extra inch and a half, but the real wayy is the top

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All I know is -- I MUST measure wrong. I measure mine from the top to the end and it looks like 7. But guys (in person) always guess it's 8 or so....in addition, guys I meet who've said THEY'RE 7", always are smaller than me....

(ps if anyone cares to look at my gallery pix and tell me their guess, it'd be interesting for me)
I'd say about 6/7"?

Note: I can only see them small as I'm not a member.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
almost everyone measures from the bottom because it gives u like an extra inch and a half, but the real wayy is the top
measuring from the bottom is just stupid..as for the real way its directly along side as used in scientific studies i can post a link if you want..although if you want you can do it along top..i guess it depends on your fat level..im the same along top as from the side..

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit, when i bone press (like on the visualiser) i am almost 6 inches, like 5.8inches and when i bone press to the max(push the ruler as hard as possible without pain) i am over 6 inches. I'd be delighted if thats how they measured on like the durex studys and whot not.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah it really dont matter..im the same basically both ways..i just prefer to use the side being its whats used in scientific studies on averages so it would make sense to do it the same way

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
id measure but top nd side but since that i herd that most scientific studies r done on the side i guess i do it on there from now on since that if i go there they would measure from my side

but if you hav a curve, do u measure the curve too or do you straighten it out?? im just wonderin thats all