How to measure your penis??

roosrule12345

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How are you meant to measure your penis if i measure mine along the top without pushing into the pubic bone i get 6 inches. If i push hard into the pubic bone it goes up to 7 inches. Or if i measure along the side it's even longer. Whats the reading i should take notice of??

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, it's bone pressed. Without it being bone pressed, your weight becomes more of a factor and then you're dealing with "visible" inches...which you could also gain by shaving the hair around the base of your penis.

The length from the bone pressing pretty much doesn't change no matter what you weigh, shave, etc.

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Official according to whom? Maybe the PE mavens consider bone-pressed official, but if you want to compare yourself against clinical studies, don't press. In fact, as I understand it, the way they are doing measurements now is to measure the fully stretched flaccid length, which is an extremely accurate proxy for erect length in almost all males. (I mean, think about what an erection actually does, after all.) This eliminates any issues with how hard the subject is (or isn't) when being measured by the clinician, or with curves.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Bone pressed for me, 7". Non pressed, 6.75". Side, 7.25"

While I get hung up on the length like most guys, it's the girth that counts the most. So I just take the happy medium and call it 7". I'm proud of it.:smile:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Official according to whom? Maybe the PE mavens consider bone-pressed official, but if you want to compare yourself against clinical studies, don't press. In fact, as I understand it, the way they are doing measurements now is to measure the fully stretched flaccid length, which is an extremely accurate proxy for erect length in almost all males. (I mean, think about what an erection actually does, after all.) This eliminates any issues with how hard the subject is (or isn't) when being measured by the clinician, or with curves.
I believe if you research most studies they've done it bone pressed.

Flaccid stretched could work...if the subject doesn't start getting hard while it's being stretched.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe if you research most studies they've done it bone pressed.

Flaccid stretched could work...if the subject doesn't start getting hard while it's being stretched.
Stretching your penis method is a big no to me . OUCH

howami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well look at my pic
my cock curves
it is hella difficult to measure from the top
if i stretch it out straight i get around 7.1"
if i measure it laying down and along the bottom with the curve it is 7.6"
(and i have to use cloth tape measure)
or is that cheating? (it does go straight from the bottom to the top tho):rolleyes:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bone pressed I am actually longer; I choose to deal solely with what's "availiable for fucking" rather than what's hidden beneath my bone. I lose 1/4" by not pressing, and I do "squeeze" when I measure around as well, and I don't measure the thickest, but the generally average, point.

Technically I'm about 7.8 x 6.25 "normally" ( without the P.E. state that I am currently in ). Now I actually am 8" x 6.x" where x > 1 > 5 ( I think ).

Lawlz, volume and measurement.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well look at my pic
my cock curves
it is hella difficult to measure from the top
if i stretch it out straight i get around 7.1"
if i measure it laying down and along the bottom with the curve it is 7.6"
(and i have to use cloth tape measure)
or is that cheating? (it does go straight from the bottom to the top tho):rolleyes:

The best way to handle said architecture is to measure as directly as possible. Stay on top, stay centered, and just do the best you can. Also, I would think standing would be the most honest method; it's at least a way to standardize whats "really there for fucking". If you like lying down I guess that's okay, but if the penis is flopped towards your feet your skin will be taunt and add "extra length" from the point of orgin due to the elasticity.