How to measure your vaginas favoured size

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now I know some will argue size doesnt matter,blah...blah.. blah

Well it does too me :tongue:

My hubby is 6.3" x 5.1" and he is a great lover , however if honest doesn't give me that full feeling I sometimes desire.

So I looked at my toys, the smallest I have is my rabbit, insertable length of 7 x 5 " my most used dildo "mr blue 8 x 6 "

Point being I think a good measure of your vagina size or your wifes/gf's is her favourite toy.

Adenbike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a good point chinagirl, my wife just has a problem taking all my length. she likes it nice and fat and half way in like her toys!

Adenbike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, she likes cock/toys wide and I agree that it give a good indication of the size of a fanny. I have a long dick but i wish it was wider for her.. she has a wide vag!

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nevermind, i was just referring to your favourite dildo size, if u cared to look i have a measured picture but of course this thread isnt about cock size.. i apologise.. btw i really love your pic putting on your stockings.. its so sexy.. good luck with the thread

peace

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
umm.. of course not, same as a artificial vagina toy isnt the same.

but that has little to do with the measuring the size that we like or are.

Actually, Drifter's right, for some of us it is very relevant.

I can accomodate significantly larger sizes in humans compared to toys.

My toys and the way I use them are absolutely no indication of what I like or can manage in a human.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

My toys and the way I use them are absolutely no indication of what I like or can manage in a human.

wow, thats interesting , so your favourite toy is what size ? and penis size you can take ?

btw ultra stertch until it hurts means its too big

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Same experience as subgirrl.

This topic was discussed in this thread.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same experience as subgirrl.

This topic was discussed in this thread.

Gosh sorry subgirl and vernal , but I cant bump a thread,if I do I'm accussed of promoting my pussy, was warned about it very strongly, by the girl with her self promoted fan group :confused:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gosh sorry subgirl and vernal , but I cant bump a thread,if I do I'm accussed of promoting my pussy, was warned about it very strongly, by the girl with her self promoted fan group :confused:

Darling, please take a look at who created that group before you start yacking about her. You can bump threads without promoting yourself, if you just try hard enough.

And to answer your question, I can take about 3 inches of a dildo and about 8 inches in cock. It doesn't apply to me either, nor any of my female friends I've discussed this with.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Darling, please take a look at who created that group before you start yacking about her. You can bump threads without promoting yourself, if you just try hard enough.

And to answer your question, I can take about 3 inches of a dildo and about 8 inches in cock. It doesn't apply to me either, nor any of my female friends I've discussed this with.

Dont really need to see who created it , who cares, either you did or a friend of yours .
ohh, you can just take take a 3" dildo , wow you must must be so very tiight and small, but you can take a 8 " cock ?

But its not really about about you is it, as much as you like to pervert every thread to be , please stay on topic and stop turning things, every thread , sorry if I bump threads or link to another thread Im am just promoting my pussy pics.

Mybe you as a older member, can start a thread that is not jaded with the rhetiric ?