how to meet girls who want....um, y'know, us

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a girl's breasts are obvious. And a guy's size is once in awhile, or if he has a boner (when I get a boner, the whole room gets quiet and I want to crawl away and die of embarasment). Bar stools give you a slight wedgie, and make your package prominent, I've found. But for the most part, girls don't know.
So---how is a hung guy supposed to advertise? to girls, I mean, I know most guys on here are gay.
I also have heard that girls who like extra big ones are the oddity, not the norm. So---how do these girls and I hook up?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MOST women are not particularly looking for a big schlong. They also might think advertising a big rod whether you have one or not, might appear to be gay. On LPSG the "girls" reporting this desire are not necessary girls. A girl just doesn't want to be hurt by a jumbo dick. This requires a certain finesse on your part.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's fucking paradoxical....women claim size matters and that they love big dick but we don't look for it when scoping out men. It has more to do with the biological need to carry on our genetics with an intelligent man not a man who necessarily has a big dick. Now if they have both we have won the lottery as far as we are concerned.

I wish i could help ya bro. I definitely scope out penis outlines on men in public since being exposed to lpsg. My husband doesnt look large with pants on but i know he's a grower and not a shower. Its odd how much i wonder who is packing what in public being a married woman.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
On sites like Adult Friend finder etc, I've seen quite a lot of swingers advertise for well endowed guys - for some women or couples they are the only single males that they are interested in hooking up with.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We men have an advantage. We know a well endowed lady when we see them. Girls only have, at most, a bulge to go by. And even that doesn't work for growers.

It can work online thru ads (you see a lot in LPSG itself). Occassionally maybe even word of mouth ("Hey, X is a sizequeen!") but I think that's kind of rare.

Anyway, my girlfriend doesn't even like big penises, but what can I say, I love everything about her, so it doesn't matter. Unless you are just looking for casual sex...

JimiUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really considered it. I mean, it does help your confidence, and that helps in the 'chatting girls up' stakes.

I always just hoped it would be a nice surprise, but then I aint enormous.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Seems to me that puts us at a disadvantage. Since a woman's endowments can't be hidden, they simply have to wait for the men to come to them and pick out the ones they fancy. A bit more work is required from the man.

We men have an advantage. We know a well endowed lady when we see them. Girls only have, at most, a bulge to go by. And even that doesn't work for growers.

It can work online thru ads (you see a lot in LPSG itself). Occassionally maybe even word of mouth ("Hey, X is a sizequeen!") but I think that's kind of rare.

Anyway, my girlfriend doesn't even like big penises, but what can I say, I love everything about her, so it doesn't matter. Unless you are just looking for casual sex...

JimiUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems to me that puts us at a disadvantage. Since a woman's endowments can't be hidden, they simply have to wait for the men to come to them and pick out the ones they fancy. A bit more work is required from the man.

Yes. In a club full of women, I just go and pick out the ones I fancy, like fruit at a supermarket. *chuckles*

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
word of mouth or a web site...... barring some coencidence thats bout it. if you find a group of modern girls who are allways going out together. find the drunk/slutty one (in every group of girls there is a slut a dummy a brain and the one alittle/alot older.... sex&the city,golden girls, designing women, charlies angels its a fact) give her what she wants from the bar, take her home and if you're hung AND fuck her well, she will tell her friends. i have personally seen half a dozen people,hung and good or just good, get passed around a group of women like a joint in a teenagers basement. other than that just strut it and hope you meet a woman who wants you to change the way she smiles

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
It's fucking paradoxical....women claim size matters and that they love big dick but we don't look for it when scoping out men. It has more to do with the biological need to carry on our genetics with an intelligent man not a man who necessarily has a big dick. Now if they have both we have won the lottery as far as we are concerned.

Thank god this is the case for us regular guys! Luckily a good attitude a little bit of game and some brains gets me plenty!