How to Move Out A Molester?

he "beat" a child?

While abusive, how does this make him a sexual offender?

Was he 'accused" but not convicted on the sexual allegation?

When I was a Scout leader the BSA had a seminar we all had to attend...
1 hour of which dealt with protecting children from abuse... 3 hours of which dealt with protecting Scout Leaders from false allegations of abuse.

Their legal experience is that 75% of abuse allegations are false. But that does not stop a false allegation from landing you in jail or ruining your career, marriage, etc.

A common scenario is an abusive boyfriend/second husband who is cruel to his girlfriend's children... it is not unusual for a woman seeking to get rid of such a man to ADD an unfounded claim of child sexual abuse... because law enforcement and prosecutors tend to overlook the rules of evidence in their zeal to punish sex offenses against children.

DNA testing shows clearly that a significant percentage of those we incarcerate are innocent of the crimes they were convicted of...

And yet I read how we should take them out back and shoot them in the head.... because they can never be anything other than what a court has decided they are.

In this thread we have already seen the 'truth' morph from the fact that the guy is absolutely a pedophile child predator.... to the revelation that what he was convicted of was 'beating' a child.

Already our assumptions proven wrong by real information.

I say forget the flyer and dismiss your fears.

If we are to start condemning people for crimes we CONTEMPLATE them committing, then we should start by arresting everyone who drives themselves to a bar.

You really know nothing at all about this person nor the circumstance under which they were convicted.
And, when it comes to convicts, themselves... you can not assume that the government, in prosecuting them, convicted the right person, or the right crime.

Parents today live in fear.

There are no MORE child molestations, today, than there were in the 50's... no more abductions....
Back then, no one worried about such things because no one really knew... it wasn't discussed.
Kids roamed their neighborhoods, playing in blissful ignorance.

Yet today's mother's live in perpetual fear and control their children's movements and associations like never before.
And With ZERO effect on the incidence of molestation.

98% of the children featured on the milk cartons were abducted by a relaitve in a custody dispute.

The impression of danger you are subscribing to is overblown, exaggerated, and factoring too large in your day to day view of the world around you.

Our reactions to such information is very seldom proportional to the real threat revealed.

One of your best posts yet Phil!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
g32, There isn't a place in the world where child molesters can live
where there won't be any children in the area surely you know that?
I have noticed that you often have your information confused and
it's hard to understand you because you won't use the spell check.
I'm not trying to make this about you but vigilante justice will get you 30 years in prison in most jurisdictions.
You can protect your children by doing the best you can to have them informed and with a guardian at all times but that may not be enough to stop a determined predator.
It is also level 3 offenders who are usually going to be the ones who will re-offend despite what may happen to them. I just don't think you can determine who is going to do what at any given moment if you could we would be rid of criminal acts altogether. When is the prison term they have served enough?
They must be able to live their lives also.
C.B.:saevil:

there shouldn't be a place for these molesters to live in the would. they gave up all rights when they chose to molest our children. also you can make it about me if you want, not wanting to quarrel here but i am a firm believer in vigilante justice. concerning this law being broken only concerning our children. we have a few of known child molesters left here in our neighborhood through not many now , as part of the vigilante justice im talking about has lead them to see the light , and swiftly fine a new place. im sure that some are in kids areas just the same but if that community as well worked together such as where i live has this trash would soon disappear. also i think it should not get to a level 3 before something is done it should stop at leval 1 no questions ask. also i am well informed about my information concerning this and the law and what i can do. and many of us have stayed with in the law. but when the law failed things was taken care of sad to say, but child molesters should be dealt with an im a firm believer in that. dont have to agree with it but its where i draw the line and stick up for and protect my children and others as well. and to MR ED. am glad to see your thoughts on the bat thing . as i myself keep an ax handal by my door as well as many other forms of protection. being as hubby drives a truck. he has taught me well over the yrs, not to keep all the eggs in one basket you mite say. have guns here as well but they make nose lol.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he "beat" a child?

While abusive, how does this make him a sexual offender?

Was he 'accused" but not convicted on the sexual allegation?

When I was a Scout leader the BSA had a seminar we all had to attend...
1 hour of which dealt with protecting children from abuse... 3 hours of which dealt with protecting Scout Leaders from false allegations of abuse.

Their legal experience is that 75% of abuse allegations are false. But that does not stop a false allegation from landing you in jail or ruining your career, marriage, etc.

A common scenario is an abusive boyfriend/second husband who is cruel to his girlfriend's children... it is not unusual for a woman seeking to get rid of such a man to ADD an unfounded claim of child sexual abuse... because law enforcement and prosecutors tend to overlook the rules of evidence in their zeal to punish sex offenses against children.

DNA testing shows clearly that a significant percentage of those we incarcerate are innocent of the crimes they were convicted of...

And yet I read how we should take them out back and shoot them in the head.... because they can never be anything other than what a court has decided they are.

In this thread we have already seen the 'truth' morph from the fact that the guy is absolutely a pedophile child predator.... to the revelation that what he was convicted of was 'beating' a child.

Already our assumptions proven wrong by real information.

I say forget the flyer and dismiss your fears.

If we are to start condemning people for crimes we CONTEMPLATE them committing, then we should start by arresting everyone who drives themselves to a bar.

You really know nothing at all about this person nor the circumstance under which they were convicted.
And, when it comes to convicts, themselves... you can not assume that the government, in prosecuting them, convicted the right person, or the right crime.

Parents today live in fear.

There are no MORE child molestations, today, than there were in the 50's... no more abductions....
Back then, no one worried about such things because no one really knew... it wasn't discussed.
Kids roamed their neighborhoods, playing in blissful ignorance.

Yet today's mother's live in perpetual fear and control their children's movements and associations like never before.
And With ZERO effect on the incidence of molestation.

98% of the children featured on the milk cartons were abducted by a relaitve in a custody dispute.

The impression of danger you are subscribing to is overblown, exaggerated, and factoring too large in your day to day view of the world around you.

Our reactions to such information is very seldom proportional to the real threat revealed.

well all i have to say to this is that all my step dad got for his punishment , was a coffee cup thrown at him and a divorce. where was my justice other than he got no visitation right to the other children who were his real kids by marriage to my mom. he is scott free now so i wonder how many others slipped through the cracks this same way. i am now 33 and i still recall that time still today. off an on. i try very hard to deal with it but with kids i now know you never completely forget it.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there shouldn't be a place for these molesters to live in the would. they gave up all rights when they chose to molest our children. also you can make it about me if you want, not wanting to quarrel here but i am a firm believer in vigilante justice.

So your response is to become a criminal, yourself?

I loathe the total self centeredness of your "not in my backyard" mentality....

You run them out of your town, to live 'elsewhere"... Where? In some magical land with no children?

No- they move to OTHER towns full of Other children...

But, hey... what the fuck do you care about children in other towns, eh?

Meanwhile... you have no idea whatsoever the circumstances of their being labled as sexual offenders...

They might have been 19 screwing some 15 year old girl who was out wilding in a miniskirt and perfectly complicit in the sex...

They might be innocents, unfairly convicted.

You don't know.

But you are willing to endorse a lynch mob mentality...

BTW... guess what? MOST molestations are not carried out by folks on the sexual offenders list....
MOST of them are committed by relatives or friends that you trust implicitly.

You have far more to fear from your local youth group pastor than you do from the formerly convicted.

But hey.. you keep up with that vigilante shit... I am sure your moral certainty of other's guilt is the only standard that should matter in a free society....

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you belong to a Home Owner's Association? Maybe if enough people in your housing development complain to the HOA something could be done to have that person removed.

this mite vary from state to state, but we were told that there was nothing could be done about where he chose to live as long as he didn't get with in thousand feet of a child. so we used the law to our advantage and at the house on each end of our street that had kids, we put a marker at exactly 1000 feet that and when they entered this area the law was called and they were removed. the laws work you just have to make them work for you. also i mite add here that this idea came from a very good source that told many of us how to carry it out. not saying this will work for every one but it worked well in our neighborhood. and molesters are few and on their way out.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You run them out of your town, to live 'elsewhere"... Where? In some magical land with no children?

Meanwhile... you have no idea whatsoever the circumstances of their being labled as sexual offenders...

They might have been 19 screwing some 15 year old girl who was out wilding in a miniskirt and perfectly complicit in the sex...

You don't know.

BTW... guess what? MOST molestations are not carried out by folks on the sexual offenders list....

You have far more to fear from your local youth group pastor than you do from the formerly convicted.

But hey.. you keep up with that vigilante shit... I am sure your moral certainty of other's guilt is the only standard that should matter in a free society....

well let me tell you i was molested my self as a young age. an what the hell did i do to deserve it nothing, and what happened to the one who did it NOTHING. and if you and your neighborhood work together and not pull the equal right b/s and stick up for these people wrong or not your kids would be somewhat safe. from this trash we ran out of ours town. BUT NOOO you think that most of them were falsely accused, well to bad your wrong dude some are but few and far between, so until you had it happen to you or your kid or what ever you know nothing of what to tell or do about others thoughts on it. you handle it your way and i will handle it mine.

Last edited:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You don't know.

excellently said bruddah!

there shouldn't be a place for these molesters to live in the would.

what they did was heinous. we all know that. but where do you want them to live? it seems to me like you wish they were dead.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well let me tell you i was molested my self as a young age. an what the hell did i do to deserve it nothing, and what happened to the one who did it NOTHING. and if you and your neighborhood work together and not pull the equal right b/s and stick up for these people wrong or not your kids would be somewhat safe. from this trash we ran out of ours town. BUT NOOO you think that most of them were falsely accused, well to bad your wrong dude some are but few and far between, so until you had it happen to you or your kid or what ever you know nothing of what to tell or do about others thoughts on it. you handle it your way and i will handle it mine.

I, too was molested at age 11.

I survived, as did you.
You would be surprised how common an experience it is.

I might be able to agree with you, if there was any way you could be certain that some person convicted of a crime actually did the thing.

But the "offenders" you harrass you have no such knowledge about.

Just because a jury convicts them, you take that as an ironclad guarantee of guilt?
I know a man in San Diego accused of molesting his daughter on ZERO evidence... his child was taken from him, his marriage destroyed, his life wrecked and he spent 5 years in jail...

And all that time the police had EVIDENCE indicating the person actually responsible.... and did nothing.
Even after he was exonerated... his name keeps popping up on lists of "sexual offenders".

I agree with and understand your outrage and fury... but you do not KNOW the truth of any other human being.

And a mob most often does a wrong thing to the wrong person.

You can not combat evil with evil.

I understand the emotional appeal of vengeance.
But it is wrong.
Always.

Rise above your moral certainty and recognize that you are not the judge nor jury...

Accept the ignorance that ought to fill you with enough doubt as to the justness of such actions to prevent them.

How can a person even make a sincere attempt to rehabilitate themselves... how can they ever attain a small measure of redemption if they are reviled and hounded everywhere they go?

Ask yourself... what would being treated that way drive YOU to do?

If vengence is right.... then what vengence might such a person seek to exact upon the community that makes their lives unlivable?

If the only option you offer a man is to be a monster... then you have created him a monster.

You MAKE the thing you fear.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I, too was molested at age 11.

I survived, as did you.
You would be surprised how common an experience it is.

I might be able to agree with you, if there was any way you could be certain that some person convicted of a crime actually did the thing.

But the "offenders" you harrass you have no such knowledge about.

Just because a jury convicts them, you take that as an ironclad guarantee of guilt?
I know a man in San Diego accused of molesting his daughter on ZERO evidence... his child was taken from him, his marriage destroyed, his life wrecked and he spent 5 years in jail...

And all that time the police had EVIDENCE indicating the person actually responsible.... and did nothing.
Even after he was exonerated... his name keeps popping up on lists of "sexual offenders".

I agree with and understand your outrage and fury... but you do not KNOW the truth of any other human being.

And a mob most often does a wrong thing to the wrong person.

You can not combat evil with evil.

I understand the emotional appeal of vengeance.
But it is wrong.
Always.

Rise above your moral certainty and recognize that you are not the judge nor jury...

Accept the ignorance that ought to fill you with enough doubt as to the justness of such actions to prevent them.

How can a person even make a sincere attempt to rehabilitate themselves... how can they ever attain a small measure of redemption if they are reviled and hounded everywhere they go?

Ask yourself... what would being treated that way drive YOU to do?

If vengence is right.... then what vengence might such a person seek to exact upon the community that makes their lives unlivable?

If the only option you offer a man is to be a monster... then you have created him a monster.

You MAKE the thing you fear.

the men i was talking about did molest younger children. i was told by the sheriff what the crime was. i dont harass them. i find out first what the crime was. our sheriff department here post the sex offenders name and photo and last known address in the paper for everyone to know where these people are and the level of the offense. but it wasn't just me it was a lot of people in my neighborhood that didn't want them here. this one guy had his trailer set on fire he was told to get out or be burned out. i didn't agree to this it was wrong to do that. it was well known for what he did he told it himself as well what was in the newspaper about him. he failed to tell his parole officer where he moved but he ran his mouth about what he had done. to me only the sever ones need to be publicly castrated that way they cant do it again no one is totally rehabilitated. when it comes to this. but this is just me. we do need to come up with a better way so the ones who was unjustifiably accused does not be labeled. i know of one who was not guilty. he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
They should be done away with. Sorry but they are predators, and should be treated as such. Just take them out in the alley and one .45 hollow point in the forehead, cost is about a dollar for the round. Rapists and child molestors do not deserve jail time nor to be kept on our dime.

Ok first, I'm not defending murder.

~Raises brow~

I feel horrible for people, like Phil, who likely have to deal with the demons from their youth on a daily basis. I think that this sort of act changes your being.

To properly define the problem, I must ask: what is a 'molester'? I mean if a grown man (and why are they almost always men?) touches your ten-year-old ass inappropriately, is he a Molester. And if so, does it make him a molester for the rest of his life?

I know that if I defend the rights of child molesters, I'll be bashed on here. Nonetheless, I feel that they have a real mental problem and they need help--not a bullet in the skull. To me, the real issue is how to deal with them humanely, not how to kill them. Whether it's a commune, a mental hospital, light imprisonment, voluntary chemical castration, anti-depressants, or a halfway house, I think that there must be a solution.

I remember babysitting my nephews a few years back. One made a huge dump in his diapers. It was messy as hell, and I had to clean him up. It felt very awkward and wrong. When my sister got home, I remember confessing to her that I changed his diapers as if I had done something horribly wrong.

Wartrac, I think that opinions like your's has made parents afraid of touching their own children.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there's a website that tracks all sorts of offenders and you can enter your address and find out where they are in your neighborhood...I discovered that there are several bad guys who live nearby...one is actually only 4 or 5 houses away...their offenses ranged from burglary to murder and everything in between...

if I can remember it, I'll post it later...

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chances are you've always lived near known sex offenders and other criminals, the only difference now is that you know about it. Sad... but true.

All you can do, as a community, is do everything you can to educate your children about stranger danger and keep yourself safe by being alert. Unless you intend to be a NIMBY and insist he move to another area where other parents won't know he is there.

It's a horrible situation, and I know I'd be horrified if I found out there was a sex offender living in my road.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm astonished that the crime was the use of corporal punishment on a minor. You don't have to live in fear of this man.
Why are you surprised? :confused: There have been instances where men and women have become so exasperated with crying babies they have beaten them black and blue. There have also been incidents where infants and toddlers have had their arms and legs broken by their own parents over minor behavior problems.

A man who will hit a child, will hit a woman. IF he is also a pedophile then you are right I have nothing to fear. However, he is also a thief and has been convicted on numerous occassions of breaking and entering and trespassing. I confirmed these facts with the sheriff's office yesterday.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm astonished that the crime was the use of corporal punishment on a minor. You don't have to live in fear of this man.

So the guy isnt a sex offender after all?

This just shows how dangerous gossip & misinformation can be.

I'm confused - the crime I saw on the page when I clicked the link NJ posted was "aggravated child molestation" which, according the the first google hit, is the 'equivalent of rape against a child'. Dreamer - if you have found further info could you share a link, as I don't understand where you got "corporal punishment on a minor" from. 'Aggravated' means violence was used but from the definitions I've just read 'molestation' strongly implies a sex crime.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the guy isnt a sex offender after all?
This just shows how dangerous gossip & misinformation can be.
Technically it's not misinformation. The woman who put together and distributed the flyer did not make up the charges. I blame the way the Georgia Law is written. The information on page 2 of the flyer was from the state run sex offender registration site. That is where I rcv'd the information. I actually called the sheriff's office and confirmed the info on the flyer and the web site. It was at this point I was told he had beaten a minor. It was not until I read the statute that I realized the beating was in addition to a rape or sodomy.

O.C.G.A. § 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation.
(c) A person commits the offense of aggravated child molestation when such person commits an offense of child molestation which act physically injures the child or involves an act of sodomy.

(b)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, a person convicted of a first offense of child molestation shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than five nor more than 20 years and shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-6.2 and 17-10-7. Upon a defendant being incarcerated on a conviction for a first offense, the Department of Corrections shall provide counseling to such defendant. Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, upon a second or subsequent conviction of an offense of child molestation, the defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten years nor more than 30 years or by imprisonment for life and shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-6.2 and 17- 10-7; provided, however, that prior to trial, a defendant shall be given notice, in writing, that the state intends to seek a punishment of life imprisonment.

(2) If the victim is at least 14 but less than 16 years of age and the person convicted of child molestation is 18 years of age or younger and is no more than four years older than the victim, such person shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall not be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10-6.2.

(c) A person commits the offense of aggravated child molestation when such person commits an offense of child molestation which act physically injures the child or involves an act of sodomy.

(d)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, a person convicted of the offense of aggravated child molestation shall be punished by imprisonment for life or by a split sentence that is a term of imprisonment for not less than 25 years and not exceeding life imprisonment, followed by probation for life, and shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-6.1 and 17-10-7.

(2) A person convicted of the offense of aggravated child molestation when:
(A) The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years of age;

(B) The person convicted of aggravated child molestation is 18 years of age or younger and is no more than four years older than the victim; and

(C) The basis of the charge of aggravated child molestation involves an act of sodomy shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall not be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10-6.1.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O.C.G.A. § 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation.

So does this mean a parent who spanks thier child can be convicted of child molestation?

I'm sorry to be on opposing sides of this with you, NJQT. I guess in my mind I am drawing a line in the sand. I have not followed any links. I've only gotten my information from you here on this thread. From what you have said this guy didn't sexually assault a kid, he beat one.

While I am not condoning a child abuser, I am having a hard time making the transistion from that to child molester.

It seems, to me, that the law is written in a funky manner as to lead any crime against a minor can now be construed to lead to child molestation.

I'm not a really big fan of Phil's but I am tending to agree more and more with him the more I read this thread.

With much respect towards you, NJQT,

Sklar

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
~Raises brow~

I feel horrible for people, like Phil, who likely have to deal with the demons from their youth on a daily basis. I think that this sort of act changes your being.

To properly define the problem, I must ask: what is a 'molester'? I mean if a grown man (and why are they almost always men?) touches your ten-year-old ass inappropriately, is he a Molester. And if so, does it make him a molester for the rest of his life....
Unfortunately that is one of the crimes you can't rehabilitate a person from. Once a child molester always a child molester. I do believe that they need to revise the sex offender list. They should list the crimes what the offender committed.That way a rapist is a rapist and not a child molester etc... On a different note; the prosecutors don't need to be over zealous on convictions. With today's forensic technology there is NO reason the innocent should ever get convicted. Rec3000 I know where you comming from with your fear of touching a child. With all hype these days.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
But hang on:

(a) A person commits the offense of child molestation when he or she does any immoral or indecent act to or in the presence of or with any child under the age of 16 years with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the person.
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2269/georgia.html?200818#Child%20molestation

So the act of molestation is a sexual one - there must have been more to the crime than just the beating because, as I said above, the 'aggravated' bit is added when there is violence and molestation (or sodomy, which appears to be considered violence in and of itself when a minor is involved, which I would say is fair enough).