How to not get an erection in the shower?

B_frostpanda09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How can I prevent myself from getting hard while taking a shower at the gym? The other day I was in there and... well... guess what? I got hard infront of everybody.

I want to prevent myself from getting hard while in there with everybody else, how can I stop it?

I tried talking myself down or "willing" it away but there was no luck. Help :(

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was young I was always afraid of getting wood. I think the fear of getting hard helped but also I never looked at the other guys (until I was getting dressed)

Later all I had to do was take off my glasses and I couldn't see a thing.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just explain to the others if they have any problem that its the hot water that does it and it happens in your home. And if not, dont worry about it everyone has one.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
This is going to sound like stupid advice, but don't think about it. The first time I went to a nude beach, I couldn't get up due to having a hardon. Someone told me to just let it happen if it happens and not think about it. The more you think about not wanting to get a hardon--guess what, its going to happen. Also, if its a new experience it will happen as well. When I first showered at the gym I would get nervous. Now its not a big deal.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it is all about learning the art of selfe controle. i had to, you just don't think about it. after all, it is all in the mind. ask your selfe this.
why is it that you get them, and not the others, think about it.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
How can I prevent myself from getting hard while taking a shower at the gym? The other day I was in there and... well... guess what? I got hard infront of everybody.

I want to prevent myself from getting hard while in there with everybody else, how can I stop it?

I tried talking myself down or "willing" it away but there was no luck. Help :(

It won't be long before you will be trying to will it up!
Just let it be like it is a normal state.
Oh, it is!
:smile:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shower at home...lol I have never had a hardon in a public shower, but I hadn't found my bi-side at that point in my life. So now the fear that I will salute at the wrong time leads me to only shower with those who I want to see me happy.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Turn on the cold water! The shock will stop a budding erection every time! It has always worked for me.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just turn on the cold water. works every time

Don't be so sure that works for everyone! Nothing gets me harder faster than cold water... a pool, the ocean in Northern California or BC, or a cold shower. Guaranteed to make my dick expand instantly. Balls come up, dick sticks out. The exact opposite happens with hot water or hot weather... can't even cum if I'm sweating or it's over 75 degrees F. When I lived in Chicago I had a hardon outdoors from November to April.

We don't know which way frostpanda09 is, so cold might make things worse!

Best way to avoid hardons in the shower, or on a nude beach, is to do it a lot. It's often a form of "stage-fright" or heightened expectations that leads to erections. Once you relax and feel comfortable, the body takes care of itself.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Have to agree with gymfresh. My third visit to a nude beach I was hard walking to the water and when I got in...I got harder. After 10 minutes my cock started to ache/hurt so I got out and walked around alittle avoiding crowds. Eventually went away but sometimes you have to go with the flow.