How to not make this awkard

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

So I'm going to college full time this semester and have been having a great time so far lol. In one of my classes, A+P 1, I've been sporadically talking to this really cute girl who sits next to me, who is also my lab partner. Anyway, on Thursday towards the end of the class I noticed that she was looking at something in my direction, so naturally I looked to see what she was glancing at and noticed that I had my bulge action going on, like the one I have on my profile. From then on she would glance at it for a few seconds and then look back towards the front of the room, this went off and on many times over the next 15 minutes or so. I was sitting back in my chair, sort of reclined a bit, so it was really obvious to me what she was actually staring at. However, I didn't make it awkward by making it obvious to her that I noticed she was looking or say anything about it to he after class.

So, what exactly should I do at this point? Just continue talking to her and just pretend it didn't happen or not?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This girl sounds like me :p obviously she is very curious to know what you are packing. Are you interested in her at all? You could ask her for a drink and see what happens?

I would refrain from bringing this up with her directly as she would probably be embarrassed. Unless you wanted to be direct and say "hey I noticed you have been staring at my bulge, would you like a closer look?" ;) haha. But obviously that could backfire.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girl sounds like me :p obviously she is very curious to know what you are packing. Are you interested in her at all? You could ask her for a drink and see what happens?

I would refrain from bringing this up with her directly as she would probably be embarrassed. Unless you wanted to be direct and say "hey I noticed you have been staring at my bulge, would you like a closer look?" ;) haha. But obviously that could backfire.

Yes I am, if I wasn't I don't think I would have made this thread lol. I am pretty sure she is only 18 or 19, so alcohol is out of the question.....which is irrelevant for me since I don't drink myself actually.

LOL I wasn't planning on doing that, I was considering talking to her after class but all I could think of was sex at that point, since she obviously was interested, so I opted out of saying anything because I had too much going on lol.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I am, if I wasn't I don't think I would have made this thread lol. I am pretty sure she is only 18 or 19, so alcohol is out of the question.....which is irrelevant for me since I don't drink myself actually.

LOL I wasn't planning on doing that, I was considering talking to her after class but all I could think of was sex at that point, since she obviously was interested, so I opted out of saying anything because I had too much going on lol.
Well you could ask her for coffee or to lunch? If she's interested in you and you bring it up though then she may just think you're only interested in sex... If you are only interested in that then go for it. But if you think you might want more, then let the conversation happen in its own time.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She's your lab partner. If you start a thing with her and it goes badly, what happens to your classwork? Her classwork? Your grade? Her grade?

Unless you're 100 percent certain that you both can keep classwork and your relationship 100 percent separate, best to wait until after you are no longer lab partners. Then go for it!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you could ask her for coffee or to lunch? If she's interested in you and you bring it up though then she may just think you're only interested in sex... If you are only interested in that then go for it. But if you think you might want more, then let the conversation happen in its own time.

I was planning on something like that, I just didn't want to rush this and take it slow, since this is an individual I see on a semi regular basis. I'm not solely looking for sex, though I'd be a liar to say if that wasn't at least one of my primary motivations.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's your lab partner. If you start a thing with her and it goes badly, what happens to your classwork? Her classwork? Your grade? Her grade?

Unless you're 100 percent certain that you both can keep classwork and your relationship 100 percent separate, best to wait until after you are no longer lab partners. Then go for it!

I'm not looking to hook up with her, I'm interested in potentially dating her.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not looking to hook up with her, I'm interested in potentially dating her.
Got it. Still wise to just be friendly until the end of the semester before moving forward. Sometimes emotional relationships can end even more dramatically than physical relationships.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really understand what's awkward. You like her, she seems interested, you're lab partners - plenty of common ground. Why not go for lunch or coffee and see where it goes?

I know I didn't word my post very well, so I'll try to explain what I meant by that. What I was trying to get at was if I should just continue talking to her and pretend her staring at my package never happened lol. I wasn't really being serious with how I titled this thread, sorry for the confusion.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
So, what exactly should I do at this point? Just continue talking to her and just pretend it didn't happen or not?

Don't out her for eye-fucking your package. You have an "in" with her, in that she sits next to you in class, and is your lab partner. I assume that you two will need to meet outside of glass for "scholastic" reasons. This gives you the in to open honest dialog with her.

I agree with what rtg posted earlier. Get coffee / lunch after class to discuss what you two will need to do to get the grades you want. It is obvious she's interested in you. You write that you are interested in her. I am sure you will both figure it out almost immediately...

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess sometimes its just "automatic" its like us men, when we watch a nice cleavage or an ass in the street, that dont mind we are intetrested in the girl, it just that attract the eyes :D
So yeah, I dont know why you asking urself all thoses questions, I would just keep talking with her like nothing happened, and if she was really interested, i think you could feel it into your conversations with her

I mean if all girls have to be confused...and dunno how to act o when a guy star at their boobs
Their brain would explode

Sorry for my english, I have trouble making sentence :(

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,

So I'm going to college full time this semester and have been having a great time so far lol. In one of my classes, A+P 1, I've been sporadically talking to this really cute girl who sits next to me, who is also my lab partner. Anyway, on Thursday towards the end of the class I noticed that she was looking at something in my direction, so naturally I looked to see what she was glancing at and noticed that I had my bulge action going on, like the one I have on my profile. From then on she would glance at it for a few seconds and then look back towards the front of the room, this went off and on many times over the next 15 minutes or so. I was sitting back in my chair, sort of reclined a bit, so it was really obvious to me what she was actually staring at. However, I didn't make it awkward by making it obvious to her that I noticed she was looking or say anything about it to he after class.

Continue talking to her and i bet your cock will eventually do the talking to her pussy!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess sometimes its just "automatic" its like us men, when we watch a nice cleavage or an ass in the street, that dont mind we are intetrested in the girl, it just that attract the eyes :D
So yeah, I dont know why you asking urself all thoses questions, I would just keep talking with her like nothing happened, and if she was really interested, i think you could feel it into your conversations with her

I mean if all girls have to be confused...and dunno how to act o when a guy star at their boobs
Their brain would explode

Sorry for my english, I have trouble making sentence :(

I was able to understand what you are saying, don't beat yourself up for not being perfect at a language that is different from your own native tongue. In actuality, your post here displays a written skill level that is on par with that of most young Americans.

Reactions: Ocine