How to not make this awkard

I guess sometimes its just "automatic" its like us men, when we watch a nice cleavage or an ass in the street, that dont mind we are intetrested in the girl, it just that attract the eyes :D
So yeah, I dont know why you asking urself all thoses questions, I would just keep talking with her like nothing happened, and if she was really interested, i think you could feel it into your conversations with her

I mean if all girls have to be confused...and dunno how to act o when a guy star at their boobs
Their brain would explode

Sorry for my english, I have trouble making sentence :(
I'm pretty sure women do automatic or absent minded looking too. It doesn't necessarily mean anything when I do it either. :D

matelalique

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I recall from previous posts, you are slightly older than college age, and doing college in Arizona. I have a couple of buddies entering college as 18 year olds planning to drink in moderation, and have sex in as little moderation as they can possibly find. There are women who support this opinion. If she is looking at your cock, she probably wants it, and expects a man of your age to make a move on her. Show her that you respect her with dinner - and if you want to have sex with her, now is probably the time. If you have more than a few dates, and she is basically looking for sex, then she will find it elsewhere.

If it is sex you want - I think you have found it. If it is long walks on the beach, candles, and rose petals - you're in college - you know what the expectation is of your colleagues, and good luck finding a 50 year old in a 20 year old body. It is possible to have sex and then develop a good relationship - I strongly suspect you are missing about 90% of your opportunities for good relationships (the type you want) because they leave you because you won't have sex with them, or appear not to have interest in having sex with them, as is the norm for them.

A couple of false starts are ok, and don't make you a terrible soiled person - hopefully they will give you the confidence to approach your Princess Leia (??? insert preferred reference) when she shows up, without any silliness about when sex expectations kick in, and how your body is going to perform.

Good luck - you seem like a really nice guy. I think you need to learn to be a little bit nasty to get over the hump and learn how to relate to the ladies you are looking for, who are currently looking for a gentleman, but one who wants to fuck them. and when he doesn't at the normal rate of a college student - the thought is are you gay, am I ugly, is there something wrong with me?

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I didn't word my post very well, so I'll try to explain what I meant by that. What I was trying to get at was if I should just continue talking to her and pretend her staring at my package never happened lol. I wasn't really being serious with how I titled this thread, sorry for the confusion.

Flip the situation around for a moment. You were the one staring at her large chest. She caught you at it. How would you want her to talk to you?

Do you want her to pretend you aren't staring at her assets? Do you her to challenge you? Or would you prefer she got to know you, since you're already interested?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I recall from previous posts, you are slightly older than college age, and doing college in Arizona. I have a couple of buddies entering college as 18 year olds planning to drink in moderation, and have sex in as little moderation as they can possibly find. There are women who support this opinion. If she is looking at your cock, she probably wants it, and expects a man of your age to make a move on her. Show her that you respect her with dinner - and if you want to have sex with her, now is probably the time. If you have more than a few dates, and she is basically looking for sex, then she will find it elsewhere.

If it is sex you want - I think you have found it. If it is long walks on the beach, candles, and rose petals - you're in college - you know what the expectation is of your colleagues, and good luck finding a 50 year old in a 20 year old body. It is possible to have sex and then develop a good relationship - I strongly suspect you are missing about 90% of your opportunities for good relationships (the type you want) because they leave you because you won't have sex with them, or appear not to have interest in having sex with them, as is the norm for them.

A couple of false starts are ok, and don't make you a terrible soiled person - hopefully they will give you the confidence to approach your Princess Leia (??? insert preferred reference) when she shows up, without any silliness about when sex expectations kick in, and how your body is going to perform.

Good luck - you seem like a really nice guy. I think you need to learn to be a little bit nasty to get over the hump and learn how to relate to the ladies you are looking for, who are currently looking for a gentleman, but one who wants to fuck them. and when he doesn't at the normal rate of a college student - the thought is are you gay, am I ugly, is there something wrong with me?

My time spent around the opposite sex has been very limited my entire sexual mature life, so I'm very clueless as to how to go about connecting with someone I may be interested in. High school I was complexly shunned socially, I had moved to a new school system in the 8th grade, and during my entire time there no one would talk to me. I did not learn any of thee skills needed and after graduating I did not go to college right away and from then on my opportunities were very limited, a combination of male dominated work environments and a lack of a social network of friends who could introduce me to young women. So, long story short I really am super unsure about what to do, I cant really think of anything to say and I am not used to the concept of talking to a female, which is something I have rarely ever done, disregarding family memebers of course.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flip the situation around for a moment. You were the one staring at her large chest. She caught you at it. How would you want her to talk to you?

Do you want her to pretend you aren't staring at her assets? Do you her to challenge you? Or would you prefer she got to know you, since you're already interested?

Except she did not know that I "caught" her staring at my package lol, but I see your point.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

So, nice girls in college, the kind you'd like to know in a relationship, and maybe bring home to the family, want to get fucked? It boggles the mind! Or did mine, back in the day.

matelalique

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, nice girls in college, the kind you'd like to know in a relationship, and maybe bring home to the family, want to get fucked? It boggles the mind! Or did mine, back in the day.

The OP states in a number of other posts that his reticence is to do with lack of experience talking to women. I am trying to lower the pressure on this specific entry into dating. She doesn't need to be the one to take to sunday dinner with mum. I'm encouraging him to get started, and maybe with someone clearly interested in his penis who does not need to be taken home to mum. There is "wife" and there is practice, and I'm trying to communicate to the OP that a couple of false starts are ok, and the sooner he starts those false starts, the sooner he will have the confidence to find his wife. You can't swim if you won't get into the water.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say ask her out. Pull the trigger already. You got it going on. She is just waiting for you to make a move. Dating is fun. God speed big fella. Cheers!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To anyone that is considering posting on this thread, it is a lost cause at this point. Typical millennial female nonsense, I really don't want to go MGTOW but it is really starting to look like the most rational decision at this point. Can be 6'4", very fit, handsome and a great guy overall....but it isn't enough lol.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To anyone that is considering posting on this thread, it is a lost cause at this point. Typical millennial female nonsense, I really don't want to go MGTOW but it is really starting to look like the most rational decision at this point. Can be 6'4", very fit, handsome and a great guy overall....but it isn't enough lol.
Gee. Maybe I was MGTOW before it had a name. Guess I fell off the wagon.