How to Paint my Dildo?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember a black bathroom. Completely black. I blame Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen for the drop in the property market. How can you re-sell a house with a black bathroom?!

I would totally buy a house with a black bathroom... can I have a completely black bedroom too?! :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would totally buy a house with a black bathroom... can I have a completely black bedroom too?! :biggrin1:
I'm on the side of Goth, but you couldn't even see the toilet with the light on! :eek: In one episode, the owner walked-in and instantly said, "I don't like it." It was classic. (I have black sheets on my bed... :wink:)

Can I get a zebra for my room?? :naughty:
Certainly! (But, you'd better ask him first.)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm on the side of Goth, but you couldn't even see the toilet with the light on! :eek: In one episode, the owner walked-in and instantly said, "I don't like it." It was classic. (I have black sheets on my bed... :wink:)

Certainly! (But, you'd better ask him first.)

So do I!

I also have a white dog, a very fluffy white dog... it isn't a good mix :frown1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I would make someone else clean it, then it isn't my problem!

Well of course! I mean who cleans their own bathroom these days? I just mean to say, it's not like the staff need excuses to do a half-arsed job in the first place without actually handing them one on a gold plated dust-pan, is it?

Can-NOT get the staff these days, I swear.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But she gets ever so concerned if she can't curl up between me and my husband at night... She's like a little baby, scared of the dark or something!
Perhaps she needs a night-light, or a husband of her own to cuddle-up with. :tongue:

I've got my favourite 8.5" dildo which I'm fondly attached.

However, the color sometimes kills it for me. It's bright pink, and I'd wish it were a more realistic color like dark brown.

What type of paint would you guys suggest? It's a petroleum jelly dildo.

Buy a new one, else it'll get messy! :smile:

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't paint a dildo. That's just plain dumb. Nothing will stick to the various materials dildoes are made from. Go buy a new one.