How to peek in the locker room?

mb25: OK, I'm a 25 year old guy. Gay, yeah, but not obvious or that big a deal. I read all your stories about checking out guys in the locker room when naked, etc.... I'd love to check out other guys, but I seriously feel like any time I even think about facing someone who's dropped their underwear that they know I'm looking and get upset.... How do y'all check out other guys in the lockerroom? Does anyone ever confront you, or do they just take it as normal?

hungcuriousNC: I like to do the, "I'm rubbing my temples with my middle finger and thumb" trick. That way it looks like you're massaging your temples, when in fact you're taking a peek. It's nonchalant and always has worked for me. Then of course there is always, the quick turning and catching a glimpse move. LOL If all else fails, a casual glance over and knod is low key too. LOL Just don't pop a boner after you look. LOL I've done that before and it's obvious what the turn on was.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
interesting thought...
because I dont mind being looked at...
i would never turn on anyone in anger for
doing it or whatever...

And yet, i'm uncomfortable doing the "peeking"
and avoid it.

I wonder why?

Hey, i found myself trying out that "rub the temples" thing while i was reading the thread, haaaaaaaaaa...

suitinthecity: I figure that any guy that is happy to walk around the locker room naked is not going to mind being looked at one little bit. I'd even go so far as to suggest that they'd be getting off knowing that they are being looked at!

In my experience, guys that don't want to be looked at in the locker room will shower in the corner and keep their towels wrapt round their waist. Those that don't will have no problem with you looking as I can guarantee they're having a good look around themselves!

chicagoil: I've learned a few of tricks:

- As guys are undressing, if I'm facing them or are next to them, if I sit down and am putting on or removing my shoes and socks, I can glance up and be more or less at the level of their crotch. This isn't too obvious - if you're dealing with your shoes and look up in this process.

- I walk by guys as they're undressing/removing their underwear. I walk around the locker room (to get a drink of water, go to the toilet, etc.), and as I walk around, I can catch guys as they undress.

- Similar to the above, I can time my walking between my locker and, say, the drinking fountain as a guy is walking to the shower (if he's naked and not covering up). Or as I walk around, I take many glances to the drying-off area outside the showers.

- I also choose the lockers near the sink or the scale - many guys after showering will shave naked at the sink or weigh themselves naked on the scale.

- I choose lockers next to other lockers that have locks on them. Sometimes the guy with the locker next to me will be using his locker when I'm using mine. In the normal routine of putting things in/taking things out of the locker, I move around a lot and can catch glimpses of the other guy's penis. Or I choose a locker in a crowded area (or go to the showers that are crowded).

Good luck!