how to perform good oral

dschible

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you ladys have any advice for a guy just getting in the game about oral sex. for example how can i drive my gf crazy and make her squirm. (i would love to do that th her) i want to get really good at it and i want my gf to enjoy it more.

plzzzzzzzzzz i am in your hands show me the way

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes:well you are likely to get a variety of answers here, cos its different for everyone. I think the very best way, is to learn what SHE enjoys, and do your best to give it to her. That goes a long way in providing satisfaction. I had a guy use a technique with his tongue that I guess his previous g/f loved- didnt do a thing for me. Depends on the sensitivity of the womans clitoris- wheteher she likes a good lickin and suckin, or some fast flickin and .... well you know what I mean. I just like really warm moist mouth covering me and gently sucking my clit- will cum in seconds- but some women require more stimulation, some less.
But, hey- good luck with the trying, have fun!!:biggrin1:

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just like really warm moist mouth covering me and gently sucking my clit- will cum in seconds- but some women require more stimulation, some less.

totally agree. I have a horrible first time giving oral sex story. that y'all are never getting out of me. :p

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
awww c'mom horsehung!! I'll tell mine and its pretty humiliating- I'll give you a hint- I took the term 'blow job' literally!!!:biggrin1:

mine just colors me pretty much clueless :D.
*yes i resurrected this thread and i'll fill you all in later*

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im not a big fan of recieving oral so it has to be good for me to want or ask for it again. A few things ive found i like

- To be really wet, lots and lots of saliva..i want it dripping from me
- Fingers must be involved at the same time as the tounge
- bite my labia, but PLEASE not to hard. Ive already been injured once that way
- Rhythm, find a good one and stick to it with occasional speed, and pressure changes
-sucking is good and the harder th better

-And this on maybe be just me but if you get a sore jaw dont complain and tell me, use your fingers for a few minutes but keep your complaints to yourself... Im there to enjoythe ride not to fix the problems

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I may make a suggestion; enjoy oral sex with your woman, get into it and be aware of her reactions to your ministrations but most of all enjoy what you are doing and she will too.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks i guess i will read some stuff on it an experiment a little i hope i dont fuck up

Relax, DSCH. There's no way to "fuck it up." If you're into giving it, and she's into getting it, you've succeeded before you even start. Ask her to give you feedback on what feels good to her, and what feels great. It's not a bad idea to learn from web sites (or an instructional video or two), but as SassySpy said, every woman is different. No question. I think I've said before that the best thing is to know about a variety of techniques, and try various combinations as you find out what she likes.

Also be aware that some sensations are very pleasurable but not likely to lead to orgasm, whereas others are both. Even if she doesn't come quickly or at all, it doesn't mean you're not giving her pleasure.

My preference would be for a man to have the patience to pleasure me a bit without worrying so much about orgasm, and then "go in for the kill" -- in my case this would be firm, up-and-down licks directly on the glans of the clitoris, whereas in SS's case it's closing the mouth around the clit and gently sucking. I like that (oh God, do I ever), but it won't make me come.

The thing is to keep an open mind, and realize there's no "wrong" way to do it. Approach it with the attitude of having fun and making her feel good, whether she comes or not. This may actually take some pressure off of her, as well.

In the past I've felt pressure to orgasm during cunnelingus, just because I knew my partner was engaged in a "selfless" activity and I wanted him to believe he had "succeeded."

Now I understand that the majority of men (at least the ones I've spoken to or been with) enjoy going down on a woman in and of itself, so it's not as if he's being tortured against his will. And not just in oral, but in sex in general, I believe "success" lies much more in the journey than the destination. Arriving at a mind-blowing orgasm is great, of course, but if you've made her feel amazing, delicious sensations orally, but she didn't come until you fucked her, you've still had fabulous sex.

I certainly wouldn't complain. :wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Also be aware that some sensations are very pleasurable but not likely to lead to orgasm, whereas others are both. Even if she doesn't come quickly or at all, it doesn't mean you're not giving her pleasure".

I have to agree with HollyBlue on this one.....I realize most men really want to pleasure their partners but nothing is more annoying when they keep asking "does that make you feel like you want o cum?"

One other thing I hate, is when guy go right for the clit with dry fingers or hands, and start flicking their tongue as if they are in a hurry to light a match. I much prefer slow long, circular licks, that is going to make cum alot faster, harder and quicker than flicking of the tongue.