how to pick briefs

mine is big

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you pick briefs I just had a trip to my doctor and I asked him if he knew of briefs that where made for men with bigger penises he said fruit of the loom then asked my to drop my pants he then told me that he did not know of a brief that would accommodate (that) he said he would recommend warring boxers and not briefs I what something with some support for the gym any ideas

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try Audace.com, Skiviez.com or Undergear.com. Many of the smaller companies make styles that will fit anyone. The sites mentioned carry dozens of different brands. They will even help you decide which one is best for you. I've always had good luck with 2xist and Unico. Their's have pouches and the fabrics have enough spandex in them to keep everything where it belongs.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Munsingwear years ago used to make briefs with a 'kangaroo' pouch that seemed roomier. A good friend who had a bad right hand pointed out that most briefs are for right handers (the openign in on the left side) but the pouch style is easier for both side and do the the 'cut' there is a bit more room for everything. No idea if they make them anymore...