How to please my girl

D

deleted6290331

Hi. No matter how much we try, my girlfriend just can’t cum when we’re having sex. I go as slow as possible but it’s still too much.

D

deleted848353

Do you do anything other than literally just fuck her? Your post is missing a bit of info.

Are you causing her pain and that's why you're going slow? Or are you going slow because you think that will help her somehow orgasm?
He probably doesn't do anything except fuck her

D

deleted6290331

Do you do anything other than literally just fuck her? Your post is missing a bit of info.

Are you causing her pain and that's why you're going slow? Or are you going slow because you think that will help her somehow orgasm?
I’m going slow because it causes pain yeah

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m going slow because it causes pain yeah
So the pain can only be helped if you have a lot of foreplay to help get her ready. Honestly even after that, you simply may just be too thick for her specific body shape.

If you're hurting her, she isn't going to have an orgasm. Not everyone's brain is wired to be able to feel pleasure in pain. And honestly, as a woman who can't take super thick girth, it literally feels like a burning tearing sensation when there's too much stretch and I'm not ready. It's incredibly uncomfortable and not at all fun.

What is "everything" that you do? Specifically what do you do to get her ready for you?

D

deleted6290331

We
So the pain can only be helped if you have a lot of foreplay to help get her ready. Honestly even after that, you simply may just be too thick for her specific body shape.

If you're hurting her, she isn't going to have an orgasm. Not everyone's brain is wired to be able to feel pleasure in pain. And honestly, as a woman who can't take super thick girth, it literally feels like a burning tearing sensation when there's too much stretch and I'm not ready. It's incredibly uncomfortable and not at all fun.

What is "everything" that you do? Specifically what do you do to get her ready for you?
We do a lot of kissing, then I go down on her. She always says she’s ready for it but as so as I enter just says it’s too thick and painful

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We

We do a lot of kissing, then I go down on her. She always says she’s ready for it but as so as I enter just says it’s too thick and painful

If lube and time doesn't do the trick, then I would seek professional medical help. I'm not being facetious. If you want to make intimacy in this relationship a priority you should seek outside advice, and not from a big weenie site.

While some may beg to differ, pain and sexual intimacy don't go together in my bedroom.

I'm being honest here. Seek help. You would be surprised what might happen.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Kissing isn't enough. Going down on her will not be enough. And if you're going down on her, you should know if she's actually wet and ready. Use your fingers, use a generous amount of lube, and actually focus on working her up and getting her ready.

In the event that time, effort, lube and genuine arousal doesn't work, as @EllieP says, seek medical help. Especially if sex has been difficult for her with other partners.

We