how to post innuendo that you're hung and huge on dating apps without being censored???

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys,

i need your help and advice. straight guy here who needs advice on how to post that i'm well endowed on dating sites, so i can get past the censors.

disclaimer: I KNOW WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT SIZE but still.... i like including the innuendo, so that if on the rare occasion i do come across a unicorn size queen, she'll respond...

on most dating apps you can't use terms like HUNG or well endowed, XL inches, etc.... they view it as lewd and sexual...

so do you have any subtle terms or descriptions i can use to get past censorship?

thank you!

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi guys,

i need your help and advice. straight guy here who needs advice on how to post that i'm well endowed on dating sites, so i can get past the censors.

disclaimer: I KNOW WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT SIZE but still.... i like including the innuendo, so that if on the rare occasion i do come across a unicorn size queen, she'll respond...

on most dating apps you can't use terms like HUNG or well endowed, XL inches, etc.... they view it as lewd and sexual...

so do you have any subtle terms or descriptions i can use to get past censorship?

thank you!
Use the Internet for synonyms for hung