How to prevent sweat streaks

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I am not sure where to post this... Obviously when we work out, we get sweaty.

When I go on the machines, and get off, I leave a streak of ass / pussy sweat. :redface:

Can anyone recommend articles of clothing that will not cause this problem. I usually wear cotton panties and my pants are usually cotton / lycra / polyester blend.

I just recently got a personal trainer and haven't started with him yet. He's pretty cute, and I don't want to leave ass / pussy sweat on the machine and have him see them. :redface:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Slide off the machine so the fabric of your pants on your ass cheek / back of your thigh wipes the surface as you stand up.

(Or, alternitively, realise that he's probably well used to it and won't care :smile:)

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, don't think I've ever worried over this...use a towel. Most gyms have them, just wipe up. You're supposed to clean the machine when you are done anyway. But for your clothes? Maybe go with cotton, something breathable? Or something light weight? Have fun with the cute trainer! ;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is why gyms have a rule about cleaning the bench when your done with the machine. lay a towel down before you work out, or just wipe the bench before you leave.

ass crack sweat is the sign of a good work out. what i hate, sweaty boobs. something awful and terrible goes on inside a sports bra :blechface: i can't wait to strip the damn thing off the second i am done.

for true, natural fiber shorts. is about the only thing you can do, not so tight is another option. i work out in a t-shirt and cut off lounge pants. :redface:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, don't think I've ever worried over this...use a towel. Most gyms have them, just wipe up. You're supposed to clean the machine when you are done anyway. But for your clothes? Maybe go with cotton, something breathable? Or something light weight? Have fun with the cute trainer! ;)

Aye aye... Not to worry, I already wipe down every time I use a machine. I even wipe down before I even use it. Yeech. I've seen people use the machines and not wipe down at all. Gross.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
is why gyms have a rule about cleaning the bench when your done with the machine. lay a towel down before you work out, or just wipe the bench before you leave.

ass crack sweat is the sign of a good work out. what i hate, sweaty boobs. something awful and terrible goes on inside a sports bra :blechface: i can't wait to strip the damn thing off the second i am done.

for true, natural fiber shorts. is about the only thing you can do, not so tight is another option. i work out in a t-shirt and cut off lounge pants. :redface:

Already have the cleaning part down. Good cardinal rule to stick by, though I wish other people would. I've seen people use the machines then walk off without cleaning. Hence why I clean the machine BEFORE I even use it.

Yeech to sweaty breasts. Sports bra ends up damp and smelly. Because of my big breasts, I have to lift each breast up to wipe down, otherwise it'd stink.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Already have the cleaning part down. Good cardinal rule to stick by, though I wish other people would. I've seen people use the machines then walk off without cleaning. Hence why I clean the machine BEFORE I even use it.

Yeech to sweaty breasts. Sports bra ends up damp and smelly. Because of my big breasts, I have to lift each breast up to wipe down, otherwise it'd stink.

uugghhh the sweaty dudes! sweaty dude thinks: "i look so good without my shirt on, i will flex and i will pose. look at the sweat running down my body... i am so hot i'm gay for myself"

i am thinking: "dude, ya second hand pit drip is not the smexy. please put on something for the wicking effect." seconds after my internal dialog i slip in a puddle of rendered man blubber and twist my ankle. :mad:

i have an amazing hemp sports bra. :biggrin1: wearing it's like an elasticized hug for my boobies. and i wear a thin cotton wife beater under the sports bra. sounds like heaps of layers make the whole titty swamp area worse, but the cotton kinda pulls the sweat away from ya skin.

btw, kudos to you for getting healthy girl, strong women make the world a better place.