how to prolong cumming and actually precum?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by asianvirginboy, Feb 12, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so this is a little embarassing but i started jo about 2 years ago and when i did, i just came really fast and shot my load. so since then, i've been jerking off every other day or sometimes just tease myself and hold off for a week. But the thing is whenever i jo in the room or in the shower (where i usually do since I can get the most privacy that way), i never seem to precum first. I just get an orgasm where my anus tightens up and i get weak legs and i just continue to jerk fast and then i shoot my load. so do any of you guys have any tips on how to precum or prolong me cumming? i really want to at least precum and enjoy my masturbation/jerk off session. if you guys have any vids or pics to help, that would be great. i would def try out any ideas and takes pics of them to show you all how it turned out. so if anyone can help me out there, i'm desperate! thanks! :redface:

2. phndoc

phndoc Member

Slow down and enjoy don't rush. Watch you beathing, keep it under control. The faster you beath, the quicker you will cum.

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    jerk off and cum. wait 15 - 30 minutes then repeat. Then wait and hour or so and go a third time. You'll last much much longer.

Draft saved Draft deleted