how to prolong cumming and actually precum?

asianvirginboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so this is a little embarassing but i started jo about 2 years ago and when i did, i just came really fast and shot my load. so since then, i've been jerking off every other day or sometimes just tease myself and hold off for a week. But the thing is whenever i jo in the room or in the shower (where i usually do since I can get the most privacy that way), i never seem to precum first. I just get an orgasm where my anus tightens up and i get weak legs and i just continue to jerk fast and then i shoot my load. so do any of you guys have any tips on how to precum or prolong me cumming? i really want to at least precum and enjoy my masturbation/jerk off session. if you guys have any vids or pics to help, that would be great. i would def try out any ideas and takes pics of them to show you all how it turned out. so if anyone can help me out there, i'm desperate! thanks! :redface:

D

deleted627832

Slow down and enjoy don't rush. Watch you beathing, keep it under control. The faster you beath, the quicker you will cum.