How to properly wear cock rings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Wideglide23, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Wideglide23

Wideglide23 New Member

My girlfriend bought me a rubber cock ring that is beaded and we tried it out during sex the other day, while she loved how it made my cock thicker and alittle bit longer and also how all the veins bulged out. I liked how it gave me more sensation but it also started to hurt after a while and also I didn't cum as hard. I'm I supposed to take it off before I cum or do I just need a bigger cock ring?

2. jmc07ss

jmc07ss New Member

Albums:
    Good question I would love to know this 2 I wanna get a cock ring to play with

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a few cockrings in the past myself, and what you have described is exactly what happened to me. Its not that particular cockring, its the vast majority of cockrings. However, to double check, try getting another cockring thats bigger. It can help, but in my case, after wearing it for awhile, I experienced the same pain (just not as much). The orgasms were a bit stronger too.

4. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

they make adjustable velcro ones i think.
    I use those rubber inspirational arm bands. They aren't tight and keep the balls perked just right and the cock hard as a rock.

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Try a metal cockring, does not constrict after and does not push as hard against the urethra when coming.

6. Wideglide23

Wideglide23 New Member

Should I take the cock ring off before I come too or just leave it on?

7. Deezie274

Deezie274 New Member

i wouldnt mess with a cock ring

8. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Cock rings work because they're helping to restrict the blood flow to your cock. Your cock gets hard because it fills with blood; wearing a cock ring makes it harder for blood to flow out.

I've had the same experiences ... thicker, a little longer, really goddam veiny, and when I cum, it oozes out more than it shoots. That's all common stuff.

Generally guys don't take them off before they cum, 'cause (unless you're wearing one that has snaps) you have to get soft to take it off.

I'm not a doc, but I'd be concerned about the pain ... that doesn't sound right.

9. gert123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I started wearing cock rings a few years ago. I started off with the ruber ones, but they was not comfy. They nick the skin and is just, not nice for me. Then I got a metal one. The guy in the shop said I should try it on, for size, very nie guy! I ended up with a 50mm (2") ring. I tried the 45mm (1.75") but it was painful when I got an erection. I am not well hung, but I think I might be a bit thicker than average, thus the need for the 50mm one.
    I keep it on when I shoot my load. Taking it off, while having a hardon is, according to me, impossible!
    If you have a velcro or starp one, i guess you can take it off.
    I would say, go as large as possible and then try smaller ones, But I guess most guys in here mught have to take at least a 50mm one. I saw some shops (onlin) sell 55mm (2.15?") rings. That would be to big for me but might be perfect for the bigger guys.
    I sometimes wear 2 rings. I also have a 50x12mm ring (2 x 0.48") This is also a 50mm ring, but it feels like a 45mm. I can not wear it for longer than about 15 minutes or I must not be 100% hard. It does make me super hard, but not fun for long play

With metal rings, just remember, you must be soft to take it off! do not rush it and do not panic. as soon as your cock is soft, it is easy to take off

10. D_Bertrand Ballfloot

I used to wear the largest metal cock ring and it got me harder but made it hard to cum and it took awhile to get it off. They have leather cock rings where you can adjust the size so I use that. I unsnap it before I cum, much better.

Draft saved Draft deleted