How to Prove Oneself

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how to put this without sounding mean.

But really, why do you care whether a bunch of strangers think you are a "leg humping weirdo" or not? I mean, if you want to make a friend or get lucky, it's far easier to do both of those things offline. If you miss the pics... frankly, your attempt to raise the tone is unlikely to offset the hordes of LHWs.

If you want serious advice, it'll have to be the same advice you've probably heard before. Be yourself. Don't take things too seriously. Say something original, go against the flow. And don't treat this place as a sex site. You get the idea, hopefully.
:rolleyes:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do it in PM.

I spent an incredibly long time creating a web of personal message templates for the the precise reasons you mention. Its complexity is to the extent that I can continue entire conversations simply by following a flow chart and choosing my reply based on the tone and reaction in their own message; substituting a few key words that are left blank and alternating the opening/closing lines of my message depending on which social circle the member belongs to is all it takes.

In some rare instances, I've managed to hold two or three year (sporadic) correspondences with members here without writing a single paragraph from scratch. Good times! :cool:
:eek: WOW,and you got called a gentleman by some of the ladies in that other thread by Luka. I guess you fooled them good. :frown1:
Maybe thats why my sigline still holds true.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do it in PM.

I spent an incredibly long time creating a web of personal message templates for the the precise reasons you mention. Its complexity is to the extent that I can continue entire conversations simply by following a flow chart and choosing my reply based on the tone and reaction in their own message; substituting a few key words that are left blank and alternating the opening/closing lines of my message depending on which social circle the member belongs to is all it takes.

In some rare instances, I've managed to hold two or three year (sporadic) correspondences with members here without writing a single paragraph from scratch. Good times! :cool:

Ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas!

(Oops-- accidentally selected the wrong response.)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congatulations Wish; but always remember. I was Dolfie's first!
Oh yeah?
Well, she showed me her boobies first. At a time when she was not posting pics at all. It lasted about 1/2 hour before the leg humpers started PMing her and she took them down.

That had to be one of my greatest LPSG moments. Certainly in the top 3 since I have been here. I was soooo humbled that she trusted me enough to do that. My jaw dropped at the gesture and I felt so special that day. :eek::smile:

Apologies to Dolfette for two guys treating her like a piece of meat. That is not the intention, even though it may come across that way. Trust me when I say its a guy thing and its pure male ego at work here. :biggrin1::wink:

But what I said above does hold true. Thank you for that special day. :redface:

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish, you win, damn it! Of course, if we keep this up, Dolfie will excommunicate both of us.