how to raise your daughter?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I concur :) .. I really don't think this is deserves discussion. She's the one who carried her for 9 months so she can do what she wants; its her daughter. I don't see a measly botox injection as child abuse. If that's the case, then why don't we see immunity shots that kids are forced to endure as 'child abuse' also? That's supposed to somehow prepare them or protect them in some way, shape, or form. And the parents have not much say so on that (even if they believe in natural healing). Basically what I'm getting at is, its her child, and she is only doing what she believes is best for her daughter.. Doesn't make it right but its none of our business.. period.

Actually, you can refuse for your child to have any vaccine, they just can not attend public schools without them. If you've never had measles, mumps, rubella or polio, you can thanks your parents for saving your life.

Since they've done away with the small pox vaccination, I'm terrified it will make a come back.

It's good, preemptive measure against aging ;)
Dude... What planet are you from...everyone ages. It's a pretty good chance that they're still gonna die of old age regardless of what they look like. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asphyxia or Mom McBotox?

Both. Both their sense of the "REAL" is fucked. Children are NOT property. No human is. Fucking period. Parents should have to take a godamned test to make sure their fit. Because this type of parental dictatorship crap is ridiculous. Some people just shouldn't procreate, and some who do should Never be in charge of guiding a human through their development. I used to laugh when my parents would say, "I brought you into this world, and ill take you out." my response, "You may have brought me in, but now that I'm here I belong to ME. So better bring a whole lot more than words to back that crap up pops!" if you couldn't tell I was a handful.

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur :) .. I really don't think this is deserves discussion. She's the one who carried her for 9 months so she can do what she wants; its her daughter. I don't see a measly botox injection as child abuse. If that's the case, then why don't we see immunity shots that kids are forced to endure as 'child abuse' also? That's supposed to somehow prepare them or protect them in some way, shape, or form. And the parents have not much say so on that (even if they believe in natural healing). Basically what I'm getting at is, its her child, and she is only doing what she believes is best for her daughter.. Doesn't make it right but its none of our business.. period.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever read... period

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Omfg... I'm not even going to bother quoting here. All I stated was my opinion. I have daughter and I would never tell her she is not pretty enough, nor would I force anything I personally want on her. You guys are missing my point. I never said what she was doing was right (as I previously stated) but its easy to judge people and call them stupid just because you see it differently. I'm just tired of hearing about it.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both. Both their sense of the "REAL" is fucked. Children are NOT property. No human is. Fucking period. Parents should have to take a godamned test to make sure their fit. Because this type of parental dictatorship crap is ridiculous. Some people just shouldn't procreate, and some who do should Never be in charge of guiding a human through their development. I used to laugh when my parents would say, "I brought you into this world, and ill take you out." my response, "You may have brought me in, but now that I'm here I belong to ME. So better bring a whole lot more than words to back that crap up pops!" if you couldn't tell I was a handful.

Intrigue, we need more men like you. You rock.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Poor kid but I think this is the wake up call the mother needed to snap her out of her shit.

Maybe some parenting classes and a serious change of attitude hopefully she can get her daughter back and they can be a family again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't understand why anyone would think it is okay to pump botulism into their kid's face. Hello? I hope she'll be able to get herself sorted out so they can be a family again too.

Are there normal people whose kids are into pageants? I never hear about those.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is: this shit doesn't happen in a vacuum! We all live in the same society and we are all to blame.

It does not surprise me one bit that this is happening, we are grossly obsessed with appearance just look at all the beauty shit we women get conned into. Fuck make up, fuck looking younger, fuck the beauty myth.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But . . . I like all my creams and ointments and serums. And I LOVE my make up! I think that's okay. No one dolled me up when I was a child. I was raised with frequent assurances from my mother that my skin was pretty, and my appearance was validated almost as much as my test scores and talents. I watched my grandmother and learned to give myself a mani/pedi; I watched my mother and learned to put on make up and style my hair. I watched my cousins and learned to study hard. I do not see anything wrong with a balance.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I can say is: this shit doesn't happen in a vacuum! We all live in the same society and we are all to blame.

It does not surprise me one bit that this is happening, we are grossly obsessed with appearance just look at all the beauty shit we women get conned into. Fuck make up, fuck looking younger, fuck the beauty myth.

I agree. There is a point where it goes from taking care of oneself to becoming obsessed with appearance. The magazines being bought and sold all over only reinforce this image of "beauty". Shit half the damned models are under 120 pounds... And for their height that's like holocaust weight. But people think that crap is sexy. Gimme a thick curvy woman any day. I'm def not into skeletors. ( That last bit was a tad sexist maybe after looking at it. I'm just trying to say that people value skinny way too much. Its nuts )

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. There is a point where it goes from taking care of oneself to becoming obsessed with appearance. The magazines being bought and sold all over only reinforce this image of "beauty". Shit half the damned models are under 120 pounds... And for their height that's like holocaust weight. But people think that crap is sexy. Gimme a thick curvy woman any day. I'm def not into skeletors. ( That last bit was a tad sexist maybe after looking at it. I'm just trying to say that people value skinny way too much. Its nuts )

I'm trying to make a point about appearance and you're letting me know how much you prefer one body type over another. Good one.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying to make a point about appearance and you're letting me know how much you prefer one body type over another. Good one.

Yah I understand I probably fucked that one up. I tried to explain that but I think I failed. Sorry for stepping on your point.