How to recognize gay people

play_hard09

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys..
I have sex with a man last 7 years ago. Till now, i don't have sex with them. I am bisexual and like to have sex with men.. I am currently working in the middle east which is many expats from US, Europe and Asia are working here. I am so horny when saw big cock and handsome guys..

How to recognize gay people around you? Do you have any idea based on your lifetime experiences?

Thank you for your assistance and reply..

Have a nice day..

XticktockX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your an idiot
hmmm.... It seems though you were likely insulting him for his grammar, you have none of your own.

Your = Possession / belonging to

You're = You are

Anyway, in the middle east isn't it illegal to be any semblance of homosexual/bisexual?

Tread lightly.

To answer your question, there is no 100% on it. Most gays act and talk like any other guy.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did I say it was because of the broken english....No I did not. It is not that hard to tell if another guy is intereted. It is not rock science to figure out.

Knowing if someone is interested does not come naturally to some people and they need support, pointers and maybe a little help. Calling someone an idiot because they don't know what you already know is ..............well idiotic.

How about in future when someone posts asking for help you just keep quiet if you can't answer them constructively.

Elliott12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Knowing if someone is interested does not come naturally to some people and they need support, pointers and maybe a little help. Calling someone an idiot because they don't know what you already know is ..............well idiotic.

How about in future when someone posts asking for help you just keep quiet if you can't answer them constructively.[/quo

"Point taken - my apologies to all that have been offended" I will remember this whenever I feel I need to insert some sarcastic humor or whatever - opinions are like assholes and everybody has got one. I guess I am the biggest one ever. You may notice that I deleted my response. I posted a question once on a different website not that long ago. I was being very scincere and was amazed at how many responses I got that shall I say was sarcastic humor. I guess there are a lot of sensitive people on this issue.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Point taken - my apologies to all that have been offended" I will remember this whenever I feel I need to insert some sarcastic humor or whatever - opinions are like assholes and everybody has got one. I guess I am the biggest one ever. You may notice that I deleted my response. I posted a question once on a different website not that long ago. I was being very scincere and was amazed at how many responses I got that shall I say was sarcastic humor. I guess there are a lot of sensitive people on this issue.

I can't speak for anyone else but myself. I was not offended in the least by your post. I was annoyed by it. I'm a 46 year old gay man who can read "looks", "glances" and eye contact like you'd never believe. I can still remember many years ago being a naive teenager who couldn't recognise a "come on" if it stuck a dick up my arse. I wish LPSG had been around then to answer all my questions. If I'd logged on to this site then looking for advice and gotten your response I'd probably never have logged in again. That is why I felt the need to have a go at you for your response which I cannot interpret as sarcastic humour.

biJackTex

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sarcasm via internet, email, and some times even text is so counterproductive...lack of tone for one and most people reading don't know the author's personality enough to tell. really, it is just annoying to have to explain yourself and being straight forward definitely eliminates the excess dialogue.

that being said, im probably one of the most unaware people when it comes to telling what someones sexual preference unless they hit me over the head with it.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd like to be a believer can you please explain a bit.

It's not easy to explain really. There's just a certain look, or holding the gaze slightly too long or a little tell tale glint in the eye. Sometimes I think it's more of a 6th sense thing than anything tangible.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmm.... It seems though you were likely insulting him for his grammar, you have none of your own.

Your = Possession / belonging to

You're = You are

In this day of texting and every other grammar offence the your -you're police should join a club and go fuck yourselves. Ya'all are SO petty and annoying. Are you all old school marms or what? I realise the point of good grammar but PLEASE stop,seriously.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes honey... It's called gay-dar.
It's a learned talent, not innate.

What I found really interesting about the gay culture is when I realized that other gay men have the exact same interests I did/do. Similar music, similar fashion, similar tv shows.
....and if you were wondering (cher, britney, madonna... haute couture, and anything from the 50's... then Will& Grace and anything on the Bravo or Logo channel)

Although for clarification: I was basically mentioning some rather stereotypical examples, there are going to be exceptions for every example. So don't feel like you're being banned or shunned. The "gay standard" is really just a stereotype, completely 2 dimensional.... but it's still fair to understand what makes it a stereotype. Gay men span such a spectrum of personalities: from polite, uptight, retentive guys to brassy, bawdy, loud-mouthed guys to straight-acting, gymrats who chug beer and watch football to flaming queens who put on makeup and dance around. We are all gay.

Gaydar is an uncanny '6th sense' we have which enables us to identify and distinguish other gay men from straight men. It's really nothing you can teach, per se. So to give it an elaborate definition: It's a consciousness of certain characteristics gay men inherently have and it's the ability to be able to recognize them as they pertain to each specific person. After interacting with other gay men, you just pick it up.

A quick hint: Gay men 'sparkle.' A very large percentage of us give off an expression in our eyes that appears we are always smiling.... always smiling = happy... happy = (archaic English definition) gay!

:)

There will always be an exception to every rule!!!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be a lot of fun to move from "Gay glances 101" to how to bag the married man with a wife and three kids on vacation. Honestly boys it can be done and it's a lot easier than you think! A good self image , a set of balls and the world is your oyster. The big dicked guys in this group do have an unfair advantage.A big dick. So very few can resist it.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I can't speak for anyone else but myself. I was not offended in the least by your post. I was annoyed by it. I'm a 46 year old gay man who can read "looks", "glances" and eye contact like you'd never believe. I can still remember many years ago being a naive teenager who couldn't recognise a "come on" if it stuck a dick up my arse. I wish LPSG had been around then to answer all my questions. If I'd logged on to this site then looking for advice and gotten your response I'd probably never have logged in again. That is why I felt the need to have a go at you for your response which I cannot interpret as sarcastic humour.

Gaydar....

It's not easy to explain really. There's just a certain look, or holding the gaze slightly too long or a little tell tale glint in the eye. Sometimes I think it's more of a 6th sense thing than anything tangible.

It most certainly is ....

Yes honey... It's called gay-dar.
It's a learned talent, not innate.

Gaydar is an uncanny '6th sense' we have which enables us to identify and distinguish other gay men from straight men. It's really nothing you can teach, per se. So to give it an elaborate definition: It's a consciousness of certain characteristics gay men inherently have and it's the ability to be able to recognize them as they pertain to each specific person. After interacting with other gay men, you just pick it up.

A quick hint: Gay men 'sparkle.' A very large percentage of us give off an expression in our eyes that appears we are always smiling.... always smiling = happy... happy = (archaic English definition) gay!

:)

There will always be an exception to every rule!!!!

Holy crap....that is it to a "T"! Nice description. Mine gay-dar is finely tuned and others is not. It is something I believe you develop over time, and it is generally not perfect when you learn how to use it. It is like education, with time, you learn to do things better and your gay-dar improves with experience.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you walk into a gay bar, and see a guy making out with another guy, you can tell he's gay

otherwise, just ask

if there was a thing as gaydar, I wouldn't have all these straight buds I first fell head over heels for, thinking/hoping I could jump their bones, to use an old expression ...

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
if you walk into a gay bar, and see a guy making out with another guy, you can tell he's gay

otherwise, just ask

if there was a thing as gaydar, I wouldn't have all these straight buds I first fell head over heels for, thinking/hoping I could jump their bones, to use an old expression ...

It sounds like your gay-dar was either never delivered or broken, or maybe never tuned properly. Some people are like that...and the goods were not "installed"!