How to "Reel" a Woman In

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was thinking to myself last night after a failed attempt to get with a pretty young lady at a party that I lack closing power:smile:. What I mean is that I don't have that witty or creative line that enables me to go further with a girl on a given night. I was around this girl the entire night, drinking together, talking, playing various "partner" games together but at the end of the night I couldn't close the deal, and wound up sleeping on the kitchen floor (it was carpeted). Have any of you guys (girls) experienced this too? What methods do you all use to reel that someone in for a more enjoyable after party with you.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who carpets their kitchen floor? :confused:

I find that if there are to be any after-party activities, the woman will make the first move.

That's what I thought, a carpeted kitchen? It was a strange layout, one bedroom, with a kitchen/dining room carpeted.

That's a good point, on the woman making the first move though, didn't think of it in that way.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sometimes, people aren't into casual sex.
and sometimes they are, in which case i'd flirt a bit but let her make the final move.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Close the deal?". What the hell is this a car purchase? Try to remember that a woman is a human being, and deserves some respect. If someone was "playing' you like that, you'd punch them out.

Come on, you know what he means. That expression is old. Its a euphemism at best.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking to myself last night after a failed attempt to get with a pretty young lady at a party that I lack closing power:smile:. What I mean is that I don't have that witty or creative line that enables me to go further with a girl on a given night.

Stop worrying about the qualities you think you're lacking in and focus on the positives. Women are more impressed with how comfortable you are with yourself than any line you deliver.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Close the deal?". What the hell is this a car purchase? Try to remember that a woman is a human being, and deserves some respect. If someone was "playing' you like that, you'd punch them out.
There was absolutely nothing wrong with what he said.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking to myself last night after a failed attempt to get with a pretty young lady at a party that I lack closing power:smile:. What I mean is that I don't have that witty or creative line that enables me to go further with a girl on a given night. I was around this girl the entire night, drinking together, talking, playing various "partner" games together but at the end of the night I couldn't close the deal, and wound up sleeping on the kitchen floor (it was carpeted). Have any of you guys (girls) experienced this too? What methods do you all use to reel that someone in for a more enjoyable after party with you.

You're going about it all wrong. You have to chase her until she catches you.

I find that if there are to be any after-party activities, the woman will make the first move.

I find that almost never happens. She might make the LAST move, but you can't expect her to make the first. Just make sure you're confident and gentle about it, so that you won't have been too aggressive if you completely miscalculated.

Flop out a big wad of cash, drop your zipper and tell her to commence to suckin'.

The scary thing is that probably would work more often than we would expect.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media

i would just surprise them and kiss them hoping they would like it...i never had complaints and it always worked. i figured i didn't have anything to lose but a lot to gain

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If she hasnt got you in bed, in the car, in the bathroom, on the way to her place or any other location BESIDES the party before the night ends, then you aren't getting any :wink: Give up, jack off and try again another night

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, women are like playstation games.
you just recite the cheat codes and we roll onto our backs with our leags spread :rolleyes:

Screwsalot

Just Browsing
Media
I don't have any long drawn out answer. Touching. You want to have things go further, keep your skins in contact the closer and more heated up you think things are getting. Contact lets her know instinctively that your ok with sex, and then its her decision. Some times they just don't want to, some times they can't wait to jump in your pants.