1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How To Remove Drm From Itunes Purchases?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Michael Andrews73a, May 27, 2019.

1. Michael Andrews73a

Michael Andrews73a Superior Member

Hi, does anyone know of any decent software that can be used to convert m4v files bought from iTunes into mp4 please? The software must be compatible with an Apple MacBook from 2013 that has been updated as of 28 May 2019 (macOS Mojave, Version 10.14.5). These are the ones I have come across in recent years and in most cases they don't allow conversion of such files:

- M4VGear / Noteburner m4v Converter plus: they're basically clones of each other, but this was what I used before updating to the current version. No longer works once updated to High Sierra and Mojave.

- DRmare M4V Converter - works fine for other file extensions like .avi, but won't do jack for DRM-protected iTunes purchases!

- iSkysoft Video Converter Ultimate / UniConverter: won't even allow you to add iTunes files onto the app at all...

- TuneFab / Ukeysoft M4V Converter: I can't even get past the second window that tells me it isn't compatible with macOS High Sierra.

Oh, and before anyone asks, I DO NOT want the Windows version of any converter, simply because I no longer use their devices nowadays. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice