How to respond to smaller boyfriend, for gay guys

hngteen22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I'm bigger than average I guess, but not huge like some of you guys. Just over 7.5 inches.

I've dated a few guys, who were all smaller than me, and my current bf is about half my size.

They all seem excited about my size, and love compliment it, especially my current bf. But I don't know what to say to that. I can't say like" Thanks you too?" cause he's like half my size.....but like "thanks" just seems weird and rude...

What do you guys say to compliments by the smaller boys?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As with any compliment, you are not supposed to return a compliment because it looks cheap. Proper etiquette is to just say thank you. But in this situation you could say, "Thanks, I love how much you love sucking it and I love fucking you with it. I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do." Use it as a segue to some hot dirty talking. :wink:

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a similar experience. All the bf's I've had have been significantly smaller than me. But they've all had something on me in some other department. One had a great body, one could cum for miles etc. There must be something about him that turns you on, or you wouldn't be with him. Focus on that, and compliment him for it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my long term relationship friends have been bigger than me,(they above average/myself the accepted norm) fortunately my friends were not Gigantors' (im not a real Size Freak)
Other casual Male friends have been comfortably largish. a few smaller
None at all have been nasty nor overly cocky' about it all just a reciprocal appreciation of what we each have

but like "thanks" just seems weird and rude..
---i dont think so matey..thats fine and more than enuf to say to someone i doubt anyone would be offended by such.or expect you to say more---

In my answer to you hngteen23 i would just be respectful and quietly complimentary to them.
Thank them for complimenting you
Most folk just want to be appreciated accepted and respected .. if you look after them that way .. irrespective of dik size....generally NO complications
Treat each other well
enz

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting topic to hear guys with my size being bigger than most of their boyfriends. Without offending anyone i guess i cant imaging anything being smaller than me. This topic counts for straight guys too as i always feel a bit funny if a girl compliments me. I once fucked up when a girl in a bar told me i had the best eyes ever. I said 'you do too'. She just walked away saying 'you didnt have to say that'

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My "special guy" (boyfriend, suck buddy, guy on the side, my favorite man, lover, etc.) is about 5" long erect, but very thick, especially at the base. Have to measure to find out exactly.

He loves playing with my 8" cock, and he compliments me on it quite a bit. I love playing with his cock too, and I love him. He has mentioned size a couple times (outside of the heat of sex) and hinted he wants to enlarge. We haven't fucked yet, though he's mentioned he once had bottomed for a guy that was as long but not as thick as me. We'll taking things rather slow in that department.

Anyway, he's familiar with pumping and jelqing, as am I, and I have been thinking about "teaching" him some stretching techniques and encouraging him to grow as much as he wants. I actually think he's got a lot of potential to grow. He keeps talking about getting to 10" inches, which is a really exciting thought. However my wife wants me to stay right where I am, and she is #1 boss.

Since my buddy would need to grow about 3 inches to catch up to me, I plan to focus on him and maybe making it somehow a part of foreplay, like for me to jelq him.....although he'd probably be hard a lot of the time.

So, the issue has come up, and I accept his compliment either with a "thank you" or a long, slow kiss, or ask him what he'd like me to do with, or what he wants to do with it, or just grab his and starting loving on him, complimenting on his thick cock and big balls, both being turn ons for me. Just thinking about that is getting me hot and bothered right now.

Purdee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bflr, that was such a nice post. You must be a great person and friend...it would be a pleasure knowing you. Your wife if very lucky and so is your special friend to have such a special/caring person attached to such a beautiful cock.

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
as bflr stated, i wouldnt say anything to the compliment, just give him a hug,or a feel, i think that would be more than words can say.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
bflr, that was such a nice post. You must be a great person and friend...it would be a pleasure knowing you. Your wife if very lucky and so is your special friend to have such a special/caring person attached to such a beautiful cock.

I appreciate those responses, Purdee and suprdave. Our connection is so amazing that it's hard to put in words, so the physical affection is most often the best expression we have. I am a very lucky man.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
They all seem excited about my size, and love compliment it, especially my current bf. But I don't know what to say to that. I can't say like" Thanks you too?" cause he's like half my size.....but like "thanks" just seems weird and rude...

What do you guys say to compliments by the smaller boys?

So, you're saying there's nothing good about a smaller cock, or nothing to compliment about it? Personally, I like cocks of all shapes and sizes, and I don't understand why you can't compliment a hot cock, no matter what size it may be. A compliment doesn't have to be limited to commenting on how big it may be.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, you're saying there's nothing good about a smaller cock, or nothing to compliment about it? Personally, I like cocks of all shapes and sizes, and I don't understand why you can't compliment a hot cock, no matter what size it may be. A compliment doesn't have to be limited to commenting on how big it may be.
Well said. Although size can be impressive, it isn't the only thing.