How to ride a big Di-k

blaydeh

1st Like
Media
I just want some suggestions about what is the best position to take a big dick anal, My new white fuck buddy has a 9 3/4in. and really fat and I can barley take, I love it, it's just a certain way he strokes just brings pain and I just can't help but to moan and scream.

Any suggestions or interesting stories.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by blaydeh@Jun 16 2005, 11:25 PM
I just want some suggestions about what is the best position to take a big dick anal, My new white fuck buddy has a 9 3/4in. and really fat and I can barley take, I love it, it's just a certain way he strokes just brings pain and I just can't help but to moan and scream.

[post=321405]Quoted post[/post]​

Doggy is good for me, to be more exact, laying on my stomach with my legs pushed together. I've taken guys as big as 9.5" long and 6" girth that way. Doesn't hurt at all. It's not the thickeness that bothers me as much as it is the length, but in that position (and along with my bubble-shaped ass) it provides a cushion that keeps him from going too deep, but allows him to thrust as fast or slow as he wants without causing me pain. The down side to it is that it won't work if your ass isn't big and round enough.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried using lots-o-lube and having him on his back? In that position, you can ease yourself down onto his cock, at your own rate, and you control the depth and speed. Remember, it does not have to go in full length within 30 seconds, or a minute.

If you manage several sessions, you will eventually get used to the size.

Another factor is possibly that you involuntarily tense up at the thought of that biggie going up inside you. Learn to relax yourself - it is not easy, but it can be done.

One final note - although I have taken some very large ones, I have not found one yet that I could not accomodate completely. However, with the very thick ones, the initial penetration can be a shock to the opening. Sometimes I have to ask him to pull out for a moment, and try again, perhaps 2 or 3 or 4 times. But once he gets in and gets going, there is really nothing like that feeling of being completely filled. Keep trying!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by cegro27+Jun 17 2005, 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cegro27 &#064; Jun 17 2005, 07:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-blaydeh@Jun 16 2005, 11:25 PM
I just want some suggestions about what is the best position to take a big dick anal, My new white fuck buddy has a 9 3/4in. and really fat and I can barley take, I love it, it&#39;s just a certain way he strokes just brings pain and I just can&#39;t help but to moan and scream.

Doggy is good for me, to be more exact, laying on my stomach with my legs pushed together. I&#39;ve taken guys as big as 9.5" long and 6" girth that way. Doesn&#39;t hurt at all. It&#39;s not the thickeness that bothers me as much as it is the length, but in that position (and along with my bubble-shaped ass) it provides a cushion that keeps him from going too deep, but allows him to thrust as fast or slow as he wants without causing me pain. The down side to it is that it won&#39;t work if your ass isn&#39;t big and round enough.
[post=321453]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Heheh, this is not doggie-style... I have heard it referred to as "gay missionary position." How they came up with that, I really don&#39;t know, but it is my partner&#39;s favorite.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by blaydeh@Jun 17 2005, 03:25 AM
I just want some suggestions about what is the best position to take a big dick anal, My new white fuck buddy has a 9 3/4in. and really fat and I can barley take, I love it, it&#39;s just a certain way he strokes just brings pain and I just can&#39;t help but to moan and scream.

The best for me: Lots of lube. Him on his back. Me on top sitting on his cock with my face facing his face. Slowly move it in as you are comfortable with it. Accept that there will be some pain with the initial movement in, but it disappears and is replaced with pure pleasure after the movement starts. If he likes being on top, turn over after you reach a comfort level with him all the way in. Practice, practice, practice, and lube, lube, lube. I once read that nothing is too big with enough lube.....

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since you are referring to the angle (Edit: you actually didn&#39;t say angle, but you said there was a certain way that he strokes. I think you&#39;re referring to the angle.) I suspect that your partner is hitting the wall of your anus. There are two components to this problem: your position and his angle of entry.

As your position changes, so must his angle of entry. For example, if you are standing up, you can see how he obviously couldn&#39;t enter straight in, with his dick parallel to the floor, because he&#39;d poke right out your belly button, right? He would have to enter in and up.

Now think about that in relation to the position mentioned by a previous poster above, lying on your stomach with legs together. In that case your body is in a similar position as when standing, so the angle of entry from behind is perfect. The penis will slide right in with nothing getting in the way.

Another way to create a clear path is on your back with knees pulled up to your chest.

The best way to deal with this is pratice. Tell your partner to use his finger and feel inside you. He will immediately tell that his finger will go in at a certain angle. That&#39;s the same angle he needs to use with his penis. Then he must remember that angle when things get hot and heavy, because if he shifts, he will start pounding the anus wall again, and that hurts. The best way is to actually leave his finger in there and the slide his penis in paying attention to the angle of his finger.

I&#39;m not sure if any of this makes sense. I wish I could draw a picture. As I&#39;ve said before on this site, buy the book "Anal Pleasure and Health." It is written by a doctor, and it has pictures explaining all of this. It makes perfect sense when you see it.

Good luck&#33;

D

deleted111

Peter takes me doggy usually or in the spoon position because I can&#39;t go as deep. It hurts him quite a bit regardless of the position we use. We use a lot of lube and I let him tell me whether he wants me to put more or less in for a while until he is comfortable.

Nate