How to score a cougar

jmulberry739

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some threads on this site gave me the idea of losing my 21-year-old virginity to a cougar.

I know how rare the woman is who wants to meet up for casual sex through the internet, but it also seems very feasible that some older women might really get off on the prospect of educating a young virgin fuckdoll with a great body.
I have been trawling craigslist and backpages fruitlessly. My post goes like this:

Hi, I'm a mature, intelligent, clean, and fit 20-year-old with no experience. If you're interested in teaching a fast and eager learner then get back to me. I want you to have a very fun, very fresh experience.
I've had this opportunity before with an acquaintance - a 30 yo single mother, but declined because she was emotionally "messy." I am interested in someone grounded and genuine who is only interested in fucking.
(face picture available upon request)
Peace!

That seems like a good post to me because it's all completely true and it points out that even though I may have the sexual experience of a child, I don't behave like a child (i.e. clingy).

I wasn't sure what forum to post this in, but I'd appreciate any help, especially from the beautiful women of LPSG. Any other sites I should try besides craigslist and backpages? So far I'm getting nothing but fakes.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Firstly - why are you lying about your age? You say you are 21 but in your ad you say 20. There's not much difference, don't lie - even if it seems inconsequential.

You are not getting genuine replies because of this line:
"I've had this opportunity before with an acquaintance - a 30 yo single mother, but declined because she was emotionally "messy." "

Drop it. Any woman reading that who is looking for what you are offering is going to be put off by that and quite possible offended on the other woman's behalf.

The line about only wanting "someone grounded and genuine who is only interested in fucking" is fine but you may reach a wider audience if you change it to something like "someone grounded and genuine who is only interested in an nsa sexual experience". (nsa being no strings attached, you probably know that already.)

You're getting fakes because that's the internet. Persevere.

Sorry I can't offer you any help on where to post - I have no experience of that whatsoever.

jmulberry739

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks. I removed the "messy part."
And as for lying about the age (I'm 21), it's due to my perhaps irrational fear of being recognized - which I try to assuage by changing details.
Anyone else has advice - speak up. I would really love for this to happen.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I as well would like to know how to score one. I use to wanna save it for "the one" but lately I've had the idea of losing it to a women older than me so that when I do meet the one for me, I'm experienced.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
MB's ideas were the same as I would have suggested as the wording would have driven away good women who don't like negativity.

This line: If you're interested in teaching a fast and eager learner then get back to me.

Might sound better if you didn't use the word "fast" women don't like fast men...lol. Maybe say "If you are interested in teaching an eager and attentive lover get back to me.

Do you post a torso photo? I beleive that help immensley!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Concentrate on getting your foot (or other appendage) in the door first.

If it happens with a cougar, it happens. Don't waste time waiting for one.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been trawling craigslist and backpages fruitlessly. My post goes like this:

Hi, I'm a mature, intelligent, clean, and fit 20-year-old with no experience. If you're interested in teaching a fast and eager learner then get back to me. I want you to have a very fun, very fresh experience.
I've had this opportunity before with an acquaintance - a 30 yo single mother, but declined because she was emotionally "messy." I am interested in someone grounded and genuine who is only interested in fucking.
(face picture available upon request)
Peace!

That seems like a good post to me because it's all completely true and it points out that even though I may have the sexual experience of a child, I don't behave like a child (i.e. clingy).

I wasn't sure what forum to post this in, but I'd appreciate any help, especially from the beautiful women of LPSG. Any other sites I should try besides craigslist and backpages? So far I'm getting nothing but fakes.

I'm going to have to disagree with your ad being good. As someone who has had quite a bit of success on cl, here is my advice

-The line about the 30 year old needs to go.
-Why no mention of your height or weight?
-Do you inculde a pic? Is the pic appealing to women? Most women on cl don't bother with an ad unless it includes a pic of the guy.
-99.9% of women aren't interested in just fucking, even if some women claim otherwise. Just asking for a straight up fuck with some guy who has no experience I'd have to think is highly unappealing to most women so you might want to add that you're not just looking for a one night stand (even if you are).
-Do you post constantly? If so, it might be creeping people out.
-And lastly, be realistic with your expectations.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well as far as where you're looking. Craig's list wouldn't be the place I'd wanna meet up with ANYONE..unless they wanna buy an old piece of furniture or celing fan. :) If you want to meet more quality type women *cougers* just join a good gym. My gym is crawling with older single ladies and they are mostly built and good looking. A nice smile and casual convo at a gym is a good foot in the door...AND...they kinda get a "feel" of the build of the guy as well. :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How to "score" a cougar? What is this an animal hunt? First of all a cougar is a female human being, and as such requires some understanding from a personal POV. It seems to me that even though you say you're inexperienced, you actually sound as if you're 15 years old and very immature. I would first suggest that you find out something about yourself as a person before you try going out and making some moves on some poor woman. At this point you don't deserve to be with anyone.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well as far as where you're looking. Craig's list wouldn't be the place I'd wanna meet up with ANYONE..unless they wanna buy an old piece of furniture or celing fan. :)

Agreed.

I got nothing but wierdos, ads, spam, and fake e-mail with my ad.

You think your chatting to someone...and then suddenly...bam..they throw the commercials your way - and possibly use your photo to fake bait the next person.

Craigslist is just ICK for dating.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
cougar400.jpg

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Geesh...okay, why a 'cougar' and can I just say, way to stereotype women, btw. Is there an equal term for men over a certain age trolling for women that are younger...oh, yeah, dirty old men.

Okay, if you're serious about meeting someone older to have sex with, why not go about it the way you would meeting someone your own age? I mean, craig's list? Ewwww....sorry, maybe I am just out of the loop on that one, but uh, a used couch, or table, sure, a woman? Naw...

Try going out, meet people, show interest in a woman, no matter the age and if she's interested in you, you'll know. Unless you are assuming that women over 25 (what is the age where a woman becomes a 'cougar'?) is desperate? I assure you that isn't true. But, if you're serious about this and don't want to do the going out and meeting someone thing, and want the internet thing, try another site. I'm sure there are lots out there, pay the fee, post a pic and see what happens.