How to screenshot ig dms without notification?

Adrianmnrqz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there I was wondering if you guys now how can I screenshot or record the screen of my iPhone to a photo or video someone send me via Instagram DMs without giving them a notification, the airplane mode trick is no longer useful... is there an app or something I can use? Please help me!

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thought screen shots were safe for IG stories but not for DMs?

You can screenshot DM's without them knowing, but you can't screenshot a photo of they'll know. If you have an iPhone, you can make a video screenshot, so turn that on, then open the photo and it'll be saved as a video on your phone - that way they won't know

Gdayusa

Cherished Member
Media
Ok so the messages themselves are safe, but not the images within the messages if I understand correctly.

Also, does the video screenshot trick work for Snapchat? Thanks!
You can’t even use the screen recorder for both snap or insta when viewing a photo or video as it still shows up as ‘screenshot’. Send me an inbox and when I can get onto my old phone I’ll send you a link to an app you can download for insta that lets you save/never have the timer run out on photos and vids.

ssamin069

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there I was wondering if you guys now how can I screenshot or record the screen of my iPhone to a photo or video someone send me via Instagram DMs without giving them a notification, the airplane mode trick is no longer useful... is there an app or something I can use? Please help me!

It doesn’t show when you screenshot a DM on IG

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy

PressPix

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can screenshot DM's without them knowing, but you can't screenshot a photo of they'll know. If you have an iPhone, you can make a video screenshot, so turn that on, then open the photo and it'll be saved as a video on your phone - that way they won't know
Ok so the messages themselves are safe, but not the images within the messages if I understand correctly.

Also, does the video screenshot trick work for Snapchat? Thanks!

Macho_maker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use an app called DU Recorder. Its amazing. It does come with a little orange semicircle on screen when recording but you can get rid of it in the settings. Never had any problems with using it

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use an app called DU Recorder. Its amazing. It does come with a little orange semicircle on screen when recording but you can get rid of it in the settings. Never had any problems with using it
I had that and got rid of it because of that circle lol but I use AZ screen recorder